I cant record max payne 3 on xbox series and even on xbox one, please fix this backwards...

Discus and support I cant record max payne 3 on xbox series and even on xbox one, please fix this backwards... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant record max payne 3 on xbox series and even on xbox one, please fix this backwards game, i cant take pitcures of the game either, and its not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Douglas 73, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Douglas 73
    Douglas 73 Guest

I cant record max payne 3 on xbox series and even on xbox one, please fix this backwards...

I cant record max payne 3 on xbox series and even on xbox one, please fix this backwards game, i cant take pitcures of the game either, and its not only me with this problem

:)

Douglas 73, Mar 20, 2023
  2. ALPHA MEDI Win User

Max Payne 3 backwards compatible please?

I was waiting for Max Payne 3 backward compatibility in Xbox one please bring it soon as possible
  3. Panno92 Win User

Backward compatilibity suggestions

Hi, as of now the porting of xbox 360 games on xbox one have been temporary suspended, because the team is working on the backward compatibility for the next gen consoles (xbox series x).

Unfortunately there is no way to directly suggest some game for the backward compatibiity, maybe you should wait until series x launch and then hope that they add Max Payne 3 as a backward compatible game.
  4. DaNewWurldOrder Win User

Backwards compatibility

All I wanna know is: Can I PLEASE get MAX PAYNE 3 backward compatible? PLEASE???
  5. Mr Jagermeister Win User

MAX PAYNE 3

It’s ridiculous that Max Payne 3 isn’t backwards compatible.
  6. Eden0032 Win User

Max Payne 3 Disc on Xbox one

Hi there,

Max Payne 3 is not a backwards compatible game, so you would not be able to play it on your Xbox One console whether it's a digital game or a disk-based game.

I hope this helps.

-
Thema:

1. I cant record max payne 3 on xbox series and even on xbox one, please fix this backwards... - Similar Threads - cant record max

2. I cant screen record what should i do

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant screen record what should i do: so I pressed windows and g but it wont show me the capture butten 2582cd80-01c9-4e19-949d-d1f9561d29da
  3. Xbox game bar for windows - i cant unmute my mic while recording.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar for windows - i cant unmute my mic while recording.: Im trying to record something using game bar for windows and when i start recording it mutes my mic and im unable to unmute it. When i click the unmute button or press the shortcut nothing...
  4. cant record with gamebar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant record with gamebar: i think first thing i have to mention is i have an amd rx 6400xt, and all updates are done, but everytime i try open xbox gamebar to record it tells me we cant record rn, try again later, i...
  5. I cant record on my gamebar

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant record on my gamebar: When i open my gamebar and press "capture" the "record last 5 mins" and "start/stop recording" button is grayed out. And when i hover over them it says "there was a problem with background...
  6. Why cant I record full game clips?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I record full game clips?: “I recorded a game a clip and selected the "record the last 30 seconds" after checking the video out it had only recorded 20 seconds of my clip this was frustrating because i had enough space and...
  7. I CANT RECORD!!!!!! (again)

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANT RECORD!!!!!! (again): So I made another post saying that I kept getting error code 0x8232360F, The issue started happening again, I've watched at least 5 tutorials now and they all say they same thing, and the same...
  8. I cant record!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant record!!: So I was trying to record my game with the Xbox game bar, but I keep on getting an error code saying they cant record, I tried 2 other recording software and they couldn't record either, I cant...
  9. (PC, Xbox App/ Gamebar) "Perfect Record" on Enforcement website yet still cant join parties...

in XBoX Accessibility
    (PC, Xbox App/ Gamebar) "Perfect Record" on Enforcement website yet still cant join parties...: I recently had a word removed in a message and got chat banned. I could not join parties or send messages. I received an email saying "no enforcement action taken" Also, as you can see in the...
  10. Cant record full clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant record full clips: For a few months now my Xbox would sometimes record my 2 minute clip but for some reason whenever I record it only records 12 - 15 seconds with no sound. Can someone help me?...