I can't recieve or send game invites on xbox console companion.

Discus and support I can't recieve or send game invites on xbox console companion. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i have tried all that i know. i have used beta. i have tried to uninstall and reinstall the app. i have turned off and on notifications more times... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SakuraSunbird, Oct 10, 2019.

  1. I can't recieve or send game invites on xbox console companion.


    i have tried all that i know.

    i have used beta.

    i have tried to uninstall and reinstall the app.

    i have turned off and on notifications more times than i can remember.

    and i have restarted my computer.

    game invites were fine yesterday, but now they just won't work. please help.

    :)
     
    SakuraSunbird, Oct 10, 2019
    #1
  2. Robby Sayles Win User

    I can't recieve or send game invites on xbox console companion.

    Did you update something that may cause an issue?
  3. Thiago G bh Win User

    I can't recieve or send game invites on xbox console companion.

    teta olhar o seu tipo de nat.
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

    I can't recieve or send game invites on xbox console companion.

    Hi SakuraSunbird,

    sorry to hear. But please can you help us to help you, can you give us more information. What kind of APP you talk about (Windows 10 Computer / Windows Mobile / Apple / Android??) Have you change any account security settings? Have you check "XBOX
    service status"
    ?
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

    I can't recieve or send game invites on xbox console companion.

    can be some outage in Live connection
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

    I can't recieve or send game invites on xbox console companion.

    Thanks for keeping us informed.

    Please check if you System is uptodate (Windows update and the 4 XBOX Services are updatet via the Windows store!!)

    So please check also if all of the XBOX Services are running (taskmanager)
Thema:

I can't recieve or send game invites on xbox console companion.

Loading...
  1. I can't recieve or send game invites on xbox console companion. - Similar Threads - can't recieve send

  2. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  3. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  4. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  5. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  6. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  7. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  8. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...
  10. I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review: Hi Xbox community, about a month ago I received a permanent ban for my Gamerpic (a normal picture of me and my friends). I was very surprised when I logged into Xbox enforcement history and saw...