I can't receive notifications on my xbox series X for party/game invites

Discus and support I can't receive notifications on my xbox series X for party/game invites in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I noticed this a couple of days ago while trying to LFG. I for some reason, do not receive any invites for party's or games. I used to be able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Antoninus Lamptey, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Antoninus Lamptey
    Antoninus Lamptey New Member

So I noticed this a couple of days ago while trying to LFG. I for some reason, do not receive any invites for party's or games. I used to be able to receive them perfectly fine but all of a sudden they stopped coming in. I can still see the party invite notifications on my phone app, but I do not see them on my actual xbox. They are not even present in the notification history or anything. My NAT is open and everything. I've tried removing my profile and re-signing in, removing power from my console for 30 minutes, nothing seems to be working. Need help please! Super frustrating.

Antoninus Lamptey, Jul 19, 2021
  2. Kevin Davis3 Win User

Xbox series X not receiving party or game invite notifications.

Where I live I don't get great reception. So I use wifi connection for everything. I don't believe it's my network because if my phone is connected to the same network as my xbox and I get the notification on my phone but not my xbox. But that would not explain about 90% of the people that I talk to on xbox having the same issue, friends or just random people when I finally get into the party chat after rebooting my xbox for each notification.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

it is possible that it is from the network, have you tested it by routing a mobile network for test character?
  4. andersonpassos Win User

the mobile network is your cell phone provider's network, using SIM card data instead of wi-fi.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

do you receive the invitation via mobile?
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Make sure you have the latest system update for your Xbox Series X. You can check for updates by going to Settings > System > Updates & downloads.

Check your notification settings. Go to Settings > Preferences > Notifications, and make sure the notifications for parties and games are turned on.

Check your privacy settings. Go to Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety, and make sure that you have allowed communication with other players.

Check your network connection. Make sure that your Xbox Series X is connected to the internet and that your network connection is stable. You can also try resetting your router and modem.

Try signing out and signing back in to your Xbox Live account. Go to Settings > Account > Sign-in, security & passkey, and select Sign out.

Try clearing the cache on your Xbox Series X. To do this, press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds. Wait a few seconds, then turn the console back on.
Thema:

1. I can't receive notifications on my xbox series X for party/game invites - Similar Threads - can't receive notifications

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. I can't see messages from my xbox or receive them and I don't know the password to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't see messages from my xbox or receive them and I don't know the password to my...: I don't know how to fix my messages I can't see or send them and I don't know the password to my account but I do know my email 4a8736d4-2ef4-4cd9-b4c6-9a9cbb403a7d
  5. I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.: Hello, I have an issue. I can't receive party or game invites notifications. It used to work before and for some reason it stopped working. I tried resetting xbox game bar and xbox apps....
  6. My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account: would I be able to change the email address on my Minecraft account? 40971e61-dad9-4dec-9cb6-8714e5320f04
  7. After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video: I have an XBox Series X Connected to a Denon Receiver and then to an LG OLED TV. I leave my XBox on all the time. Ever since the last system update last week, When I switch my receiver video...
  8. Why can't I receive the Xbox Series S - Midnight Drive Pack?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I receive the Xbox Series S - Midnight Drive Pack?: Over the past few months, I have enjoyed the Xbox Series S with almost no problem. However, when I first got the Xbox, it came with a Midnight Drive Pack(Fortnite and Rocket League DLC). Although...
  9. Minecraft Post-Migration Process can't receive my confirmation e-mail code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Post-Migration Process can't receive my confirmation e-mail code: Hi, hope to find a solution here. During post migration process on https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/postmigration. Stuck on "Enter you code" stage. Tried lots of time, added norepy.mojang.com to...
  10. Why can't I get a refund on a game I or the receiver can't play?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I get a refund on a game I or the receiver can't play?: I recently purchased Halo: The Master Chief Collection "for Xbox". I don't own an Xbox. It only said it worked only on Xbox at the bottom. At the top it says "Optimized for Series S - X". ****?...