I cant really access my account, now on any platform at all...

Discus and support I cant really access my account, now on any platform at all... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, my real gamertag on my actual account is HAZEsosp. Unfortunately it was hacked and I was placed into a family as a child account so now the hacker... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mythlocast, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Mythlocast
    Mythlocast Guest

Hey, my real gamertag on my actual account is HAZEsosp. Unfortunately it was hacked and I was placed into a family as a child account so now the hacker has full control over my screen time and windows 10 access.....great. I just got back from a week long
    summer vacation and discovered that even though ive been trying to recover my account for nearly two weeks now, its somehow gotten worse because my instant sign was turned off but I still have a passkey. I think somehow that hacker knows it because I was “online” yesterday
    when I checked and because of my two step verification I can’t recover it. Now after he’s changed the email and password repeatedly(and my report/report review won’t have a respone until july 4th i’m stuck withoit xbox or windows 10 until next month because
    of a hacker who didn’t want to come off as an R6 noob. While my friends grimd warframe and leave me in the dust because I can’t even log on i’m not really sure what else to do besides give up.

:)

Mythlocast, Jun 12, 2018
  2. Problems with xbox account transfer

Hi

I recently changed from an original xbox 360 elite to the newer version. I followed the procedure of transferring all my details via a separate hard drive and added it to the new xbox. When I tried retrieving my account it would not work at all. My original
    account used a yahoo email address, but when I came to retrieve the account, I could only use a microsoft email account! I now cant get to this account at all and cant access any of the downloads that I have. Any help would be much appreciated!

ViewyWharf904, Jun 12, 2018
  3. FreakinGypsy
    FreakinGypsy Guest
    None of my games work

I cant access any of the game ive perchased on any of my 3 Xboxes. I came home and none of them work, So I went to my Xbox live support and i found a messages that say "we have found the reason you cant access you games, we have fixed this problem for you."
    The only problem is i didnt have any problems till they fixed it. Now i have a problem, and cant talk to a person? This is really frustrating to know thst all the money i spent could be useless at any given time. Any one run into this problem, my status says
    all game are playable.

FreakinGypsy, Jun 12, 2018
  4. Chae247
    Chae247 Guest

Chae247, Jun 12, 2018
  5. Chae247 Win User

If your account has been compromised and not able to gain full control of you account you will want to contact Xbox Support for assistance 1-800-4MY-XBOX or through chat support https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
  6. Kase420 Win User

Map pack was automatically bought when i logged on this morning!?!?

I have filed an unauthorized access claim... so now i guess i have to wait to see if they can tell if someone accessed my account illegally. I don't see how that could be possible, although i have now added a secret question to my account and changed my
    password. But seriously if microsoft cant see fit to refund my 15 bucks, when i buy a massive amount of games and add-ons every year, then i will have to reconsider what platform i purchase my games on in the future.
  7. VigorosoPage9 Win User

Update Problem

Hello I'm "Reaper SG27 " I forgot my account password and I cant access my LIVE anymore because a system update. And since I cant accuse my live I cant change my account. I tried the support stuff and even a ambassador but they didnt help at all you guys
    have any tips for that?
  8. PaulWright05 Win User

Xbox suspension

What really sucks its telling me I'm permanently banned so I cant sign on at all and can't get access to my DLC maps while playing on my 2nd account jeeeez
  9. Gillette 73 Win User

Error Code 0x80bd0006; Oops that shouldn't have happened.

Was this finally sorted for you - hun ?

Unfortunately ambassadors have no access to account information so we cant go any further with help , whereas telephone support do have the appropriate access and tools - hope it's all sorted now .
Thema:

1. I cant really access my account, now on any platform at all... - Similar Threads - cant really access

2. Cant change pin settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change pin settings?: Recently charged $700 that wasn't my purchase and in trying to prevent that I’m adding a pin when purchasing but Xbox says “You can use your pin, but we cant change its settings right now”….I have...
  3. My friends cant see when im on my pc.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends cant see when im on my pc.: I have tried going through my settings many times and still cant find a fix as to why my friends cant see when im online. 6925889c-0db0-48b6-962b-b5858a2476d1
  4. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  5. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  6. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  7. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  8. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  9. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  10. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...