I can’t read my 50 dollars Xbox gift card code how do I see it

Discus and support I can’t read my 50 dollars Xbox gift card code how do I see it in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How can I see my 50 dollar gift card code for my Xbox a11cc632-358e-4cbf-b0f4-12a654538975 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jr Costa, Mar 17, 2023.

1. jr Costa
    jr Costa Guest

How can I see my 50 dollar gift card code for my Xbox

:)

jr Costa, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, is your gift card damaged?

Also, for your reference and troubleshooting steps, you can check this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  3. pshankstar Win User

Purchase DLC with two forms of payment?

Thanks Darkplayer 2. I am looking to buy the Xbox gift card from an online vendor, like NewEgg, Amazon, etc... Which they occasionally have promo codes that will discount the Xbox gift card by 20%. So the $50 gift card would only cost me $40 after the
    promo code.

This is good to know, b/c one review I read somewhere said the $50 card does not cover the everything and they could not split the transaction to cover the tax.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Hello my name is Jason,I run a youtube channel and i wanna change my Gamertag but when i try to reedem a money code it can, This stated in january 2014 or December 29th 2013

That's a region error:

Error 80122734 occurs when you try to redeem an Xbox gift card on Xbox 360
    Problem

You see the following error code when you try to redeem an Xbox gift card:

• Error 80122734
    This means that the currency that the gift card is in doesn’t match the currency used by your Microsoft account. For example, you have a gift card in Canadian dollars. That card can’t be redeemed on a US Microsoft account, which uses US dollars.

Solution

To resolve this problem, you can try to return or exchange the Xbox gift card at the retailer from whom you purchased it. Then, make sure that you obtain a card in the correct currency for your Microsoft account.
  5. Homer 23 Win User

Error 80122734

My account uses euros. I bought an 50 us dollars xbox card. I have the same error (80122734). How do i fix this? I can't trade it for another card, the store only has xbox cards on dollar, not euros.
  6. DaleAnderson4 Win User

purchased a gift card and can't read the code of card

Cant read the numbers for a $50 Xbox gift card
Thema:

1. I can’t read my 50 dollars Xbox gift card code how do I see it - Similar Threads - can’t read dollars

2. Can’t connect to Wi-Fi won’t read network fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Wi-Fi won’t read network fixed: I just experienced this problem for the first time reset sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t but I took my time to go over the settings and learn that if you clear your DNS you should be...
  3. Why can’t my Series X read my 360 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my Series X read my 360 game?: So my disc copy of the Xbox 360 game Batman: Arkham Origins cannot be read by my Xbox Series X. I’ve cleaned the game, but when I try to insert it the Xbox just does this repeated beeping noise....
  4. Xbox One can’t read disc anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One can’t read disc anymore: Hi, I’m not sure if it’s related to an update or if my Xbox one just broke, but since last weekend, I’m having trouble playing games from disc. I have error code xbox 0x80820003 - %2 disc dirty,...
  5. Can’t read code on Xbox card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t read code on Xbox card: I recently purchased a $25 xbox card at a Dollar General in Fayetteville NC. It was for my son and when I got home we scratched the back but it peeled most of the numbers off with it so now we can...
  6. Can’t redeem a code as can’t read code last four digits.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t redeem a code as can’t read code last four digits.: Who wilk resolve this? microsoft or walmart 735c22c6-f824-4935-8870-5acf5f541e91
  7. Can’t read the first 5 digits on my lads gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t read the first 5 digits on my lads gift card: My son had a gift card but once scratched it off we cant read the forst 5 digits, is there anyway of getting a new code? c8326a88-6c8b-4bae-8150-e8d1814c59c4
  8. Subnautica can’t/won’t read my disk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica can’t/won’t read my disk?: I have owned a secondhand copy of Subnautica for over a year now and it has worked as well as it can the entire time, up until tonight. For some reason, even though the disk is completely...
  9. Xbox 360 can’t read media

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 can’t read media: So, I’m trying to play a DVD on my Xbox 360 but this message shows up: “The media can’t be read.” Other DVD and games play normally, except for this one. I have the Windows Media Center app and I...
  10. Can’t read comments.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t read comments.: Cant read comments in app on my PC, Xbox one, iPad or iPhone. f9f76fc2-043b-47b4-a658-2d4bc9a21b56