I can't put my billing info on my xbox 360?

Discus and support I can't put my billing info on my xbox 360? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't post my billing info on my xbox 360 because it has the state option from the US and im not from there. i can't put my billing info on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BurningBrimstone, Jul 1, 2021.

1. I can't put my billing info on my xbox 360?

I can't post my billing info on my xbox 360 because it has the state option from the US and im not from there. i can't put my billing info on the microsoft website as well because of the same problem. can i only put in my info if I'm from the US? i really want to buy a dlc for a game I'm playinv

:)

BurningBrimstone, Jul 1, 2021
  2. BurningBrimstone Win User

I've checked the link and the options for region and mine isn't there. i live in South East Asia by the way
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, where are you from? Does it not allow you to type location in or select from a drop box option?
  4. BurningBrimstone Win User

I am from South East Asia. it does not allow me to change the region, it stays locked on US. i don't know how to select from a dropbox option
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. CSeveryForever3 Win User

Region Migration Problem

i know but still i can't put UK billing info! just the city and postal code but i can't save those infos cause country and region is still US, i chosed united kingdom as country that i want to migrate my account to! and it said that the migration was successful
    but nothing happend after that in billing information page my country is still US and i can't do anything!
Thema:

1. I can't put my billing info on my xbox 360? - Similar Threads - can't put billing

2. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...
  3. I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again: When trying to purchass game pass it says error on our end try again and it won't let me make the purchass 4f902b3f-990a-4d48-8ede-b4d30c09302a
  4. Why can't I play fallout 76 keeps saying to put in my pin but then I do and it asks again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play fallout 76 keeps saying to put in my pin but then I do and it asks again...: Why can't I play fallout 76 a923d6b0-3d69-4230-8a4e-e20a48921a84
  5. why does just an account i dont want to play on just instantly put itself on and i can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does just an account i dont want to play on just instantly put itself on and i can't...: it just doesnt let me sign in to the desired account i also could not find a guide or something to help me with this thing anywhere bd98c562-ad88-40d5-8763-9502068fbc7c
  6. I was put in a family by someone I don't know and can't leave

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was put in a family by someone I don't know and can't leave: I was put in a family by a stranger and can't leave d12198a6-8d84-4b25-a655-7d851db801b7
  7. Hie I just bought a new console and I can't add it each time it says I must put a code from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hie I just bought a new console and I can't add it each time it says I must put a code from...: I'm struggling to add another console on x box each time it ask me to put digits that appears on the TV but there is no digits on the tv aebf2375-e944-4bc9-9e77-aac03b177195
  8. Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan: Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan 7234c3fd-6d9f-4209-8642-3db91796e26c
  9. I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct...: I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct one at first and i wish to change it but when i try to connect it keeps getting me into the current one...
  10. Good afternoon, I have a question, why can't you unlink a minecraft account and put another...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Good afternoon, I have a question, why can't you unlink a minecraft account and put another...: Good afternoon, I have a question, why can't you unlink a minecraft account and put another on minecraft ps4? 75c50f6b-6a6d-4ec6-91a4-268d69fbb8a6