I can't put an installation folder. Send help

Discus and support I can't put an installation folder. Send help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I tried everything please help 1529c2ac-1e47-41c8-80e8-34a06fb88d41 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mohamad Saleh1, Dec 16, 2022.

1. I can't put an installation folder. Send help

I can't put an installation folder. Send help [​IMG]

I tried everything please help

:)

Mohamad Saleh1, Dec 16, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mohamad, try t follow the procedures below.

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account and verify if the issue has been solved

If that doesn't work, Reinstall Gaming Services using powershell command

Press Windows key + X and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

Type or copy / past the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

Restart the PC and Open the Xbox application.

A blue notification with the following message is going to appear at the bottom:

"This app needs an extra component. Gaming Services is needed for playing some games. Administrator approval required. Install"

Select Install to reinstall Gaming Services, once installed check again
  3. Wille M. Win User

How to solve error code 0x80070199 when installing any game from Xbox app or Microsoft store

This could be the problem, because even if you reinstall Windows, when you put the games to download on another drive, it can't, because the WindowsApps folder (Microsoft Store and Xbox application download folder) from the previous installation already exists.

Have you tried formatting the drive and putting the games on it to download again? Before doing this, I recommend that you make a backup, but recover the WindowsApps folder, it cannot be present.
  4. WolF ShotlouF Win User

Im trying to download a game but everytime i just turn off my pc, it gets cancelled and goes back to 0% ???

Hi im on Windows 10 and i tried nothing exept changing the download folder for now since its the only game i got on the Microsoft Store. By the Way i think my Windows Apps folders are completely corrupted or something because i can't put them back as the default download location. Is there a way to reboot MS so that the Windows Apps folders became back to normal, like a full re-installation of Microsoft Store ?
  5. jayden-valdez Win User

i want to burn a game to a cd or dvd

you can't, when you download them they are placed in an encrypted folder and will only run on that windows install.

i know some countries laws allow you to make a backup but what you want to do is not allowed.
    soo can you do it with the Minecraft folder that I know like the one that has Minecraft puts on your computer that's is allowed to open?
  6. ​Jamie​ Win User

Cannot reinstall game pass games after OS clean install

This is because the WindowsApps folder is encrypted. This encryption even goes as far as not allowing the folders to be migrated to a new install of Windows on the same machine let alone a new one. The encryption is not removed if you take control of the folder either. Um.. I also believe that this really can't be solved or helped. I'm sorry you are having this problem.
Thema:

1. I can't put an installation folder. Send help - Similar Threads - can't put installation

2. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...
  3. I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again: When trying to purchass game pass it says error on our end try again and it won't let me make the purchass 4f902b3f-990a-4d48-8ede-b4d30c09302a
  4. Why can't I play fallout 76 keeps saying to put in my pin but then I do and it asks again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play fallout 76 keeps saying to put in my pin but then I do and it asks again...: Why can't I play fallout 76 a923d6b0-3d69-4230-8a4e-e20a48921a84
  5. why does just an account i dont want to play on just instantly put itself on and i can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does just an account i dont want to play on just instantly put itself on and i can't...: it just doesnt let me sign in to the desired account i also could not find a guide or something to help me with this thing anywhere bd98c562-ad88-40d5-8763-9502068fbc7c
  6. I was put in a family by someone I don't know and can't leave

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was put in a family by someone I don't know and can't leave: I was put in a family by a stranger and can't leave d12198a6-8d84-4b25-a655-7d851db801b7
  7. Hie I just bought a new console and I can't add it each time it says I must put a code from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hie I just bought a new console and I can't add it each time it says I must put a code from...: I'm struggling to add another console on x box each time it ask me to put digits that appears on the TV but there is no digits on the tv aebf2375-e944-4bc9-9e77-aac03b177195
  8. Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan: Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan 7234c3fd-6d9f-4209-8642-3db91796e26c
  9. I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct...: I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct one at first and i wish to change it but when i try to connect it keeps getting me into the current one...
  10. Good afternoon, I have a question, why can't you unlink a minecraft account and put another...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Good afternoon, I have a question, why can't you unlink a minecraft account and put another...: Good afternoon, I have a question, why can't you unlink a minecraft account and put another on minecraft ps4? 75c50f6b-6a6d-4ec6-91a4-268d69fbb8a6