I can´t press the "S" key and the "↑" ket together.

Discus and support I can´t press the "S" key and the "↑" ket together. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm playing a rhythm game (Friday Night Funkin) and there are times when I need to click the "S" and "↑" keys at the same time, but I can't, because... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sueki :P, Jan 29, 2025.

  1. sueki :P
    sueki :P Guest

    I can´t press the "S" key and the "↑" ket together.


    I'm playing a rhythm game (Friday Night Funkin) and there are times when I need to click the "S" and "↑" keys at the same time, but I can't, because none of the keys work when I do that.

    *** Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Devices and drivers ***

    :)
     
    sueki :P, Jan 29, 2025
    #1
  2. Sheng.G - MSFT Win User

    I can´t press the "S" key and the "↑" ket together.

    Hello Sueki,



    Thanks for reaching out here in the Microsoft Answers Community.



    Most non-"gaming" keyboards do not support "unusual" key combinations very well (like the S and up key you have mentioned) due to the circuit design of such keyboards.

    You can try using a different keyboard that supports "N-key rollover", or try using different key mappings in the game. You can also contact the developers of that game regarding the issue.



    Thanks for your patience and understanding.



    Best Regards,

    Sheng G. - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist
  3. M. Valkai Win User

    Minecraft for win 10 - No sounds (ONLY IN THE GAME)

    Try the F3 + S or F3 + T key combination
    If you run into the no sound issue when you play Minecraft, try pressing
    F3 and S at the same time on your keyboard to
    force reload the game
    . If this key combination doesn’t work, then try pressing
    F3 and T at the same time. Many players have resolved the MInecraft no sound issue by this fix.

    Wait several seconds and then check if the no sound issue reappears. If not, it suggests that you’ve fixed this issue.
    Thanks for the reply, but i tryed it also. It works just like pressing only the S or T buttons (S = walk backwards; T = open chat).
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Minecraft for win 10 - No sounds (ONLY IN THE GAME)

    Try the F3 + S or F3 + T key combination
    If you run into the no sound issue when you play Minecraft, try pressing
    F3 and S at the same time on your keyboard to
    force reload the game
    . If this key combination doesn’t work, then try pressing
    F3 and T at the same time. Many players have resolved the MInecraft no sound issue by this fix.

    Wait several seconds and then check if the no sound issue reappears. If not, it suggests that you’ve fixed this issue.
  5. baltyofgod Win User

    Controller work for different country EU?

    Xbox pads are universal on all one/s/x consoles, connect them by pressing the key where you change the batteries together with the Xbox button on the console, or connect the USB wire between the console and pad and see if you also fix it by updating the
    pad
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    Razer huntsman keyboard xbox x

    Try hold function ( FN key ) and control ( right control ) together and and at the same time press any number key ( 1-9 ) to turn on the lights and different colours and effects

    Each number key will have different effects and lighting.

    Hopefully that should work.
Thema:

I can´t press the "S" key and the "↑" ket together.

Loading...
  1. I can´t press the "S" key and the "↑" ket together. - Similar Threads - can´t press key

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...