I can't post the video but my Xbox Seris X has been having a issue of screen flickering.

Discus and support I can't post the video but my Xbox Seris X has been having a issue of screen flickering. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've done all the trouble shoots, messed with video settings and thr pixels. I've had it service once from a surge issue two months ago. I plan on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrSOAP364, Aug 10, 2021.

1. /u/MrSOAP364
    /u/MrSOAP364 Guest

I can't post the video but my Xbox Seris X has been having a issue of screen flickering.

I've done all the trouble shoots, messed with video settings and thr pixels. I've had it service once from a surge issue two months ago. I plan on sending it back fir repairs again. Each time it happens it gets worse and worse. It disconnects my controller and headset when it happens.. I'm just curious if anyone has this issue

submitted by /u/MrSOAP364
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrSOAP364, Aug 10, 2021
  2. mike_m... Win User

Xbox Series X - Black screen while sound is still playing

When playing games on the XBOX series X connected to an LG 4K TV, the screen continually goes black although the game is still playing and controls still work. I have reset the console, sent the console back to microsoft, tried different cables (that all work perfectly on my PS5) and video setting all with no luck. This has been happening since I bought the system in June of 2021. There is obviously an issue with the XBOX series X as I did not have this issue with previous XBOX or PlayStation systems. I am very disappointed with the new system and would not recommend it to anyone until this issue is resolved.
  3. AmbientEDGE Win User

Screen Flash/Flicker Fix?

I don't mean to necro an older thread but I couldn't find anywhere else on these forums to post my issue. I Turned my xb1 on tonight and updated my firmware only to have my screen bug out and flicker. I posted a video of the issue so you can see what I'm
    going through. http://youtu.be/RTkJufJsCiQ
  4. Juan RODRIGUEZ B. Win User

HDR image flickering on Xbox One X with LG C9 TV

what is your Problem?

Flickering Screen on Xbox

Flickering Screen on Xbox with HDR

Screen goes Black on HDR with Xbox ?

You talk about going black but have flickering on Topic.

There was an official Problem with HDR Flickering on that TVs and Xbox but that should be fixed a time ago
    The screen flickers when HDR or HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Colour is on in the TV, after a while of flickering it goes black, then the TV loses the signal from the Xbox. That's
    my problem.

If I deactivate HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Colour, then there's no more flickering and no more black screen.

Well it isn't fixed yet, I'm 100% sure I am on the latest firmware on both the LG C9 and the Xbox One X.
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

HELP: Xbox Series X Has a Screen Flickering Issue

Hello ReaceNiles, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link below:

Video on Xbox One is stuttering | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  6. tannaboi Win User

Shadow of the tomb raider lights glitch on series x

Hi, this seems to be happening on a lot of xbox one games when played on xbox series x. Nobody else seems to be noticing these issues and I don't know who I could even tell. If you can, try Modern Warfare, the Division, Dead rising 3 and 4. All these games have lighting issues when played on the Series X.

Basically any street lights that have that 'orb' effect to them flicker and pixelate. Wolfenstein 2 and Youngblood also have this effect you showed in the video at various parts I've noticed. Definitely the Series X doing this as they're all fine when played on an Xbox One X.

Let me know if you could inform anyone about this issue or if you've noticed anything similar.

James
Thema:

1. I can't post the video but my Xbox Seris X has been having a issue of screen flickering. - Similar Threads - can't post video

2. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  3. I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...: I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the club it says the post had been deleted and when I go to club it only shows a report option it has been...
  4. Why can't I make it interest in any group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I make it interest in any group posts: Since I made my account I haven't been able to make it interest in any group post and it sucks. I've tried a factory reset and changed a ton of account settings. I really want to know why and or...
  5. I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox: I've already made this post once and tried everything that was said I checked my moderation history, nothing I've cleared my mac address changed my dns this and that I've done it all and sill cant...
  6. I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration: I haven't played Minecraft Java edition on my PC in a while and when I try to play today it says I can't login using the old mojang account anymore and I have to create a Microsoft.com account. So...
  7. Can't see post that has likes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't see post that has likes: In my notifications section I see that 99+ people liked and 13 commented on my post in my club. However, in my club I don't see any post with those numbers. I'm confused on how I can find what...
  8. My First Post is Locked, so I can't comment/reply, yet my issue remains unsolved. I was...

in XboX Insiders
    My First Post is Locked, so I can't comment/reply, yet my issue remains unsolved. I was...: I was happily chilling, playing OG Xbox games on my 360 - as usual. SSX 3 is digitally stored on my console, and I have been playing for years. I needed help with something, and mentioned my...
  9. Minecraft Post-Migration Process can't receive my confirmation e-mail code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Post-Migration Process can't receive my confirmation e-mail code: Hi, hope to find a solution here. During post migration process on https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/postmigration. Stuck on "Enter you code" stage. Tried lots of time, added norepy.mojang.com to...
  10. has MS acknowledged or posted a fix for the Mouse issue (can't right +left click)

in XBoX on Consoles
    has MS acknowledged or posted a fix for the Mouse issue (can't right +left click): There are a bunch of posts in the Xbox subreddit about this, not sure if limited to Series X/S but we are unable to both right-click and left-click at the same time... you know, how you aim and...