I can't post or get interested in posts please help me

Discus and support I can't post or get interested in posts please help me in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When I try to post it says "there was a problem posting your looking for group" and when I try to get interested In a post it says "unable to send... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Nathaniel Resendiz, Mar 15, 2023.

1. I can't post or get interested in posts please help me

When I try to post it says "there was a problem posting your looking for group" and when I try to get interested In a post it says "unable to send request ".

:)

Nathaniel Resendiz, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Nathaniel!

On which device/platform are you trying use LFG?

Please make sure that your account privacy settings are correctly setup already. Check the guide below on how to use LFG:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-ac...

To further isolate the issue, try it on Windows PC or Xbox app on mobile if you get the same issue. Please also try to use LFG using a different game and see if the issue is the same with other games.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I can't create or interest in lfg posts

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Why can't I make or get interested in group post

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Please try setting up manual DNS settings and see if that sorts out the group post issue.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

Solution 3: Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Try using the group post feature and see if it works.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  5. Geri M. Win User

I STILL Can't Post Looking For Group Post's, OR "I'm interested" them.

Hello Taylor Smith2,

I am here again to check up on you. I feel like you still need help with your concern, and I would love to give you additional information/troubleshooting for your concern.

Based on my additional research, and consultations from other technical experts, we have gathered the following results. Please try to follow the additional steps below.

It could be your Privacy & online safety settings. here's how to get to them on the Xbox One.

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > General > Online safety & family.
    • Select Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live privacy > View details & customize > Communication & multiplayer.
    • Under Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites, select Everybody.
    I sincerely hope this will help you achieve your desired resolution. Furthermore, I would love if you would re-engage so we can come up together with a desirable resolution.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Taylor Smith2 Win User

I STILL Can't Post Looking For Group Post's, OR "I'm interested" them.

My Xbox console is up to date, aswell as my settings are on everybody. When I press the link, it doesn't load and just says "Untitled" and I still can't post.
Thema:

1. I can't post or get interested in posts please help me - Similar Threads - can't post interested

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  4. I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...: I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the club it says the post had been deleted and when I go to club it only shows a report option it has been...
  5. Why can't I make it interest in any group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I make it interest in any group posts: Since I made my account I haven't been able to make it interest in any group post and it sucks. I've tried a factory reset and changed a ton of account settings. I really want to know why and or...
  6. I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox: I've already made this post once and tried everything that was said I checked my moderation history, nothing I've cleared my mac address changed my dns this and that I've done it all and sill cant...
  7. I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration: I haven't played Minecraft Java edition on my PC in a while and when I try to play today it says I can't login using the old mojang account anymore and I have to create a Microsoft.com account. So...
  8. Can't see post that has likes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't see post that has likes: In my notifications section I see that 99+ people liked and 13 commented on my post in my club. However, in my club I don't see any post with those numbers. I'm confused on how I can find what...
  9. My First Post is Locked, so I can't comment/reply, yet my issue remains unsolved. I was...

in XboX Insiders
    My First Post is Locked, so I can't comment/reply, yet my issue remains unsolved. I was...: I was happily chilling, playing OG Xbox games on my 360 - as usual. SSX 3 is digitally stored on my console, and I have been playing for years. I needed help with something, and mentioned my...
  10. Why can't I make or get interested in group post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I make or get interested in group post: It keeps saying "there was a problem looking for post" or if I try to get interested it says "unable to send request a05a59d2-45b6-4638-b5b5-3150fe7d75ef