I can't post on my looking for group and I'm on a series S

Discus and support I can't post on my looking for group and I'm on a series S in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox doesn't allow me to post in the looking for group post 0790f6f8-6717-4a8f-8c64-619ac803ec39 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jacob vreeland, Aug 14, 2022.

1. I can't post on my looking for group and I'm on a series S

My Xbox doesn't allow me to post in the looking for group post

:)

jacob vreeland, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Jacob, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact issue or error that you're experiencing whenever you're trying to post a looking for group on your Xbox Series S?
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

I can't post a Looking For Group post

Hi there Feder welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Unfortunately, it seems a lot of users are experiencing this, have you tried posting on a different device
  4. Geri M. Win User

I STILL Can't Post Looking For Group Post's, OR "I'm interested" them.

Hello Taylor Smith2,

I am here again to check up on you. I feel like you still need help with your concern, and I would love to give you additional information/troubleshooting for your concern.

Based on my additional research, and consultations from other technical experts, we have gathered the following results. Please try to follow the additional steps below.

It could be your Privacy & online safety settings. here's how to get to them on the Xbox One.

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > General > Online safety & family.
    • Select Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live privacy > View details & customize > Communication & multiplayer.
    • Under Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites, select Everybody.
    I sincerely hope this will help you achieve your desired resolution. Furthermore, I would love if you would re-engage so we can come up together with a desirable resolution.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Taylor Smith2 Win User

My Xbox console is up to date, aswell as my settings are on everybody. When I press the link, it doesn't load and just says "Untitled" and I still can't post.
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hi Taylor Smith2,

Thank you for posting Xbox Community Forum.

We understand that you are experiencing issues on LFG posts. AS per description, you cannot send your post or send the creator of the LFGP. You have tried some steps to fix it but still the problem persists. Let us check on this together and sort this out. We will assist you with your concern.

To better understand and to sort it out, we would like to ask more details about it. Please provide ask the information needed by answering below questions.

1. Have you updated the system to the latest version?
    2. Have you tried Repair/Reset Microsoft Store, Game Services, and Xbox apps?
    Repair apps and programs in Windows (microsoft.com)

If you have any error message/code showing on your screen? Please post a screenshot and conceal any personal information.

Possible cause could be your Privacy & online safety settings. here's how to get to them

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > General > Online safety & family.
    • Select Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live privacy > View details & customize > Communication & multiplayer.
    • Under Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites, select Everybody.
    We would also love to suggest you visit this link for more information about your concern. How to use Looking for Group | Xbox Support.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Have a great day ahead.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. I can't post on my looking for group and I'm on a series S - Similar Threads - can't post looking

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  4. I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...: I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the club it says the post had been deleted and when I go to club it only shows a report option it has been...
  5. Why can't I make it interest in any group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I make it interest in any group posts: Since I made my account I haven't been able to make it interest in any group post and it sucks. I've tried a factory reset and changed a ton of account settings. I really want to know why and or...
  6. I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox: I've already made this post once and tried everything that was said I checked my moderation history, nothing I've cleared my mac address changed my dns this and that I've done it all and sill cant...
  7. I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration: I haven't played Minecraft Java edition on my PC in a while and when I try to play today it says I can't login using the old mojang account anymore and I have to create a Microsoft.com account. So...
  8. Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups: I can't post looking for groups or reply to them, I've tried all fixes on this website. Changing mac address, changing dns hard reset soft reset I even tried a whole different console and i dont...
  9. Can't post to looking for group, any tips?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't post to looking for group, any tips?: I've cleared the Mac address and set a new dns, works well on other accounts and my privacy settings are all open. 98eeb512-370d-4210-91ce-8784b2d7a52b
  10. What should I do if I can't look at group post but there's no error message tho

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What should I do if I can't look at group post but there's no error message tho: I tried to reset and go offline then online I'm using Xbox xs 663655c2-14ee-4abf-9e92-46908c155512