I can't post anything in the Xbox Looking for Group and every time I try to it says "There...

Discus and support I can't post anything in the Xbox Looking for Group and every time I try to it says "There... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Problem posting Looking for Group post 92b267e0-3df4-4430-8ecd-b8e8b20d07d8 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Josiah Christian, Jan 17, 2023.

1. I can't post anything in the Xbox Looking for Group and every time I try to it says "There...

Problem posting Looking for Group post

:)

Josiah Christian, Jan 17, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

I can't post anything in the Xbox Looking for Group and every time I try to it says "There was a problem posting your Looking for Group" How do I fix it?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Josiah, did you receive any sort of ban or suspension from Enforcement, or do you have a problem with your NAT?

The ideal NAT for Xbox is that it is open, if it is moderate or strict it can harm to join groups.

NAT Test

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Click Profile and system > Settings > General > Network Settings.

Under Current network status, the NAT Type field displays the current NAT type.
  3. Axed-CEE3A4AD-73BD-4 Win User

I Am An Xbox One Preview Program Member But Can't Access Forums

I still don't have access to the Xbox preview forums. The reason why I need access is because I am having a problem with Looking For Group. Every time I try to create a post it says "Couldn't post your looking for group".
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

I can't post a Looking For Group post

Hi there Feder welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Unfortunately, it seems a lot of users are experiencing this, have you tried posting on a different device
  5. ZubZub9 Win User

I cannot make group posts?

When I make a post I put everything in like description and tags and when I post it it says the same thing every time "There was a problem posting you Looking for Group" or when I try to join one it's a xbox notification saying "Unable to send request" I don't know what the problem is but I've tried many things ):
  6. SplashFruitMC Win User

When I try to post a Looking For Group post, I get an error saying: "There was a problem posting your Looking For Group"

Done that and it still won't let me post.
Thema:

I can't post anything in the Xbox Looking for Group and every time I try to it says "There...

1. I can't post anything in the Xbox Looking for Group and every time I try to it says "There... - Similar Threads - can't post anything

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  4. I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...: I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the club it says the post had been deleted and when I go to club it only shows a report option it has been...
  5. Why can't I make it interest in any group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I make it interest in any group posts: Since I made my account I haven't been able to make it interest in any group post and it sucks. I've tried a factory reset and changed a ton of account settings. I really want to know why and or...
  6. I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox: I've already made this post once and tried everything that was said I checked my moderation history, nothing I've cleared my mac address changed my dns this and that I've done it all and sill cant...
  7. I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration: I haven't played Minecraft Java edition on my PC in a while and when I try to play today it says I can't login using the old mojang account anymore and I have to create a Microsoft.com account. So...
  8. Can't see post that has likes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't see post that has likes: In my notifications section I see that 99+ people liked and 13 commented on my post in my club. However, in my club I don't see any post with those numbers. I'm confused on how I can find what...
  9. My First Post is Locked, so I can't comment/reply, yet my issue remains unsolved. I was...

in XboX Insiders
    My First Post is Locked, so I can't comment/reply, yet my issue remains unsolved. I was...: I was happily chilling, playing OG Xbox games on my 360 - as usual. SSX 3 is digitally stored on my console, and I have been playing for years. I needed help with something, and mentioned my...
  10. Minecraft Post-Migration Process can't receive my confirmation e-mail code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Post-Migration Process can't receive my confirmation e-mail code: Hi, hope to find a solution here. During post migration process on https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/postmigration. Stuck on "Enter you code" stage. Tried lots of time, added norepy.mojang.com to...