I can't play xbox multiplayer

Discus and support I can't play xbox multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i have this probleam where i can't play online on my xbox I DO HAVE XBOX GAMEPASS ULTIMATE AND LIVE GOLD AND I ALSO HAVE ACCOUNT PERMISION I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by edi miron theodor, Dec 2, 2022.

1. I can't play xbox multiplayer

Hello i have this probleam where i can't play online on my xbox

I DO HAVE XBOX GAMEPASS ULTIMATE AND LIVE GOLD
    AND I ALSO HAVE ACCOUNT PERMISION I CHECKED LIKE 10 TIMES

idk what to do anymore i tried chaning my nat type but no luck
    its very frustasting since i cant even save in cloud

:)

edi miron theodor, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, KavonHughes. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Would you please share a screenshot of the error message you receive?

As you mentioned, you already set your privacy settings to allow multiplayer, right?
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Looks like it is just a matter of privacy settings.

To change your Xbox account privacy settings, sign in to the privacy & online safety page:

https://account.xbox.com/settings

Set all the settings to "Allow" or "Everyone" on the three tabs:

Privacy;

Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One & Windows 10 Online Security;

Xbox 360 Online Security;

Note: If you’re on a child account, you’ll need an adult in your family to sign in to their Microsoft account to change your privacy settings. This is done through the Family settings.

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

See how it goes and please let me know.
  4. KavonHughes Win User

Sorry it toke me a while here the screenshot
    [​IMG]
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Edi, could you give me exact details of what happens on your platform? Explain me better about the situation

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. Thisismy name Win User

Account Permissions are set, a common issue with NAT type or others. Save Loss is a side issue. UPnP might not be successful for NAT or Double NAT might be detected.

Possible Issues: NAT Type

Steps to solve: Resolving Steps (If this does not work, I have no idea.)

13 under should have parent supervision.

In some occasions, 15 under.

- 11 year old kid curious in tech.

(Info I forgot, I'm sorry)
Thema:

1. I can't play xbox multiplayer - Similar Threads - can't play multiplayer

2. Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft: I'm on Windows 10 trying to play Minecraft Java Edition, but the "Multiplayer" button is greyed out for me with the message "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings"....
  3. Since I can't play baldurs gate 3 in multiplayer like it was advertised, when can I get my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since I can't play baldurs gate 3 in multiplayer like it was advertised, when can I get my...: Npc's get stuck, saved get deleted, and you can't play multiplayer. Since ethe product was sold with false advertisements when do I get my full refund? I shouldn't be penalized for wanting to...
  4. Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...: When he tries to join a server (like Hypixel), he only gets the error: "Failed to login: null". I literally watched some youtube video and websites about how to fix it but none of them worked. Why...
  5. Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...: Hello, lately I've been trying to get on the multiplayer mode on Minecraft. I've found out that my account was in a Microsoft family, but I left it and changed all my settings including the...
  6. I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.: I finally managed to create an adult account that could add my main to a family group and change my account's settings. But when I did and opened Minecraft Java again, multiplayer is still...
  7. why can't I play multiplayer on java Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why can't I play multiplayer on java Minecraft?: At first, it was because I was a part of a family group on Microsoft and my Xbox settings. But now even when I left the group (after a long hour on trying to figure out how to remove me w/ my...
  8. Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers: I've enabled my multiplayer setting to be able to connect to mc servers, but as the title reads I've not been able to connect to any. I've tried relogging aswell resetting the program, which have...
  9. Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft: Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft bd734ab5-3ad4-460e-b3c9-013f50d3a077
  10. Why can't I play minecraft multiplayer on minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play minecraft multiplayer on minecraft?: I have purchased minecraft java edition but I can't log into any servers and it says "error: null". Even though I'm not in a family in xbox or microsoft and it says I can't change my privacy...