I can't play two profiles multi-player on my Xbox One anymore

Discus and support I can't play two profiles multi-player on my Xbox One anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I use to be able to play Call of Duty multi player with two accounts logged into my xbox. Now, even with the two controllers, it won't let me use more... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MoeMoe864, May 23, 2022.

1. MoeMoe864
    MoeMoe864 Guest

I use to be able to play Call of Duty multi player with two accounts logged into my xbox. Now, even with the two controllers, it won't let me use more than one account in the multi player lobby at a time.

Does anyone know any way to fix this issue?

:)

MoeMoe864, May 23, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Before you open the game, go to network settings and put the console in offline mode, then open mw and go into offline mode there aswell, it should let you add player 2 and you can make custom matches, you can make ur console online again after you add player two, sadly you can only play against bots but atleast its a start.

As mentioned here

https://www.reddit.com/r/modernwarfare/comments...
  3. MoeMoe864 Win User

What do you mean by what mode?
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

You can play the spec-ops or multiplayer game modes in local two-player split-screen. You are unable to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare's campaign in split-screen, or play with more than two people on one screen.

The spec-ops game mode, often known as the co-op game mode, can be played in two-player local split screen without limitations. The multiplayer split-screen applies some limits on what multiplayer game modes can be played. Common game modes like Team Deathmatch or Domination are available, but alternate game modes such as Infected or Free for All are prohibited as having two players working together may provide an unfair advantage.

You can also play local multiplayer called "private matches" which pits you and your ally against each other or against bots using maps and difficulties you select. These private matches do not allot any XP to your multiplayer characters but are heavily customizable and can be played offline in split-screen.

As mentioned here

https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/3600...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I understand, but as I mentioned not all game modes allow you to play in split screen, that would be 2 controllers as you said, what mode are your trying to play on split screen?
  6. MoeMoe864 Win User

I'm just trying to play the normal Call of Duty Modern Warfare multi-player with 2 controllers on one console
Thema:

1. I can't play two profiles multi-player on my Xbox One anymore - Similar Threads - can't play profiles

2. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  5. Can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my games: Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a new Xbox 7851d64a-061e-4492-84fc-35a9eea6a4bb
  6. I can't play on my Minecraft Realms due to my profile name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play on my Minecraft Realms due to my profile name: Hello! I tried to log into my Minecraft Realms, but it doesn't appear for me. I also noticed that my nickname is different from what it was and my friend can access my Realms normally and sees...
  7. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  8. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...: Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I...
  9. I can't play resident evil 7 on xbox it says no profile selected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play resident evil 7 on xbox it says no profile selected: Im on xbox series and I'm trying to play resident evil 7 and it says NO PROFILE SELECTED YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME IF YOU DO NOT SELECT A PROFILE and I'll click my profile and the same...
  10. Can't play online with any MS game xbox profile issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play online with any MS game xbox profile issue?: I have looked for an answer in this forum and others but nothing i've found is relatable to what i'm seeing. My Xbox account is great! Works for logging in, for purchasing games and playing them....