I can't play the hitman trilogy on my Xbox through gamepass how do I fix this?

Discus and support I can't play the hitman trilogy on my Xbox through gamepass how do I fix this? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to play the hitman trilogy on my Xbox series S through gamepass I've downloaded the game and all the additional content that comes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tyler hartman, Jan 27, 2023.

1. I can't play the hitman trilogy on my Xbox through gamepass how do I fix this?

I've been trying to play the hitman trilogy on my Xbox series S through gamepass I've downloaded the game and all the additional content that comes with it

but the content doesn't show up in game and I'm left with the hitman 3 starter pack that is free in the store

How do i fix this ? Because i dont want to buy the goty edition just for it to work

Because that seems to be the only fix since i get the message i should buy the goty edition ingame to use the content

:)

tyler hartman, Jan 27, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Tyler! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Have you tried deleteing your account´s cache?

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, try to play the games again.
  3. Dubstep Kittens Win User

Revolution DLC confirmed by Amazon Uk

Amazon removed the listing, just like they did the Hitman HD Trilogy for xbox 360 and PS3, To be honest i will be getting the Hitman HD Trilogy before this map pack.
  4. US Revenge Win User

Why do I buy games I don't play?

i do the same, i still have hitman trilogy from january and only played the first game for like 20 minutes.
  5. Brako Von Cruel Win User

Hitman 2 on xbox 360

Hitman 2 is part of the Hitman HD trilogy. Don't know if you can buy it separate but you can get the trilogy for about a tenner off Amazon.

So yes. You can play Hitman 2 on 360.
  6. US Revenge Win User

best buy 2 day sale, MoH warfighter $15 and hitman trilogy $25

ugh I keep finding out new things and can't edit post, Hitman trilogy is hitman 2: silent assassin, hitman contracts, and hitman Blood money. so it doesn't have the original PC title, but has the console releases up until the latest.
Thema:

1. I can't play the hitman trilogy on my Xbox through gamepass how do I fix this? - Similar Threads - can't play hitman

2. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  5. Can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my games: Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a new Xbox 7851d64a-061e-4492-84fc-35a9eea6a4bb
  6. Why can't I play Hitman 2 missions when I digitally downloaded the game after I had the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Hitman 2 missions when I digitally downloaded the game after I had the...: I had the Hitman 2 disk when I downloaded it. Then I ended up getting rid of the disk, but then I digitally downloaded it back onto my Xbox. I opened it and all the missions were unplayable and it...
  7. I can't play Hitman on Xbox game pass pc, it says to ask an adult for permission via email...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Hitman on Xbox game pass pc, it says to ask an adult for permission via email...: Just got a new pc and bought the xbox game pass subscription at first it won't let me play any 18+ games but I am an adult and so is my Microsoft account, the DOB in my Microsoft account is...
  8. Hitman 3 - Xbox One - Can't play via Family Account

in XboX Insiders
    Hitman 3 - Xbox One - Can't play via Family Account: Hello everbody , i need your guys help to hitman 3 on xbox one s ... My brother has an xbox account which has ''Hitman 3'' .. I logged in his account then i switched to my own account but the game...
  9. HItman 2. Can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HItman 2. Can't play: Hi, I have Hitman 2 purchased and installed on Xbox (4+ k RUB, ca $70). I last played the game on Monday. Today it doesn't allow me to load saved games and play the campaign unless I click...
  10. Can't play "Hitman: Absolution "Contracts"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play "Hitman: Absolution "Contracts": [FR] Bonjour, J'ai acheté "Hitman Absolution" aujourd'***, en téléchargement sur le Xbox Live. J'ai téléchargé "Contrats pass" aussi. Mais quand j'essaie de joué a "Hitman Contrats", le jeu me...