I can't play the game I purchased early because of gamepass

Discus and support I can't play the game I purchased early because of gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started to download MLB 23 off gamepass but didn't realize I had to purchase it to get early access then purchased it and now it won't let me play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RiedeI, Mar 27, 2023.

1. RiedeI
    RiedeI Guest

I started to download MLB 23 off gamepass but didn't realize I had to purchase it to get early access then purchased it and now it won't let me play the edition I bought. It keeps telling me I have to wait. Is there a way to get around this or did I spend money for no reason.

:)

RiedeI, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi RiedeI, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the game edition that you purchased? Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and let me know the complete name of the game edition that you purchased.
  3. Jerome McLeod Win User

Starfield early access

But I bought Starfield at GameStop but also purchased the premium early access on Xbox live (I do not have gamepass). Will I still have early access digitally without the base game purchased digitally?
  4. BS SN34K3R Win User

Forza 5 refuses to go past the first screen and then crashes

Hello ive forza Horizon 5 via gamepass ultimate and i purchased the premium add on bundle to habe eaely access. Now when i launch the game it says iam too early. So i cant use my early acccess on the game (main reason why i purchased the premium add on bundle). So can i get a refund of the premium add on bundle because the game wont start. Iam dissapointed right now.
  5. RNJosh Win User

My game share is not working

I cant play the games but it also says I don't have gamepass or ea play, when I know for a fact my friend has gamepass, when I click to look through the gamepass games it prompts me to buy the gamepass when I shouldn't have to buy it because the friend I'm game sharing with has it. I can't play or install games from gamepass or games (not in gamepass) that he bought digitally. It's as if im getting nothing at all from gamesharing with him. When it was working about a month ago.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Keep games after cancelling Xbox Ultimate Pass?

I do believe that your save file will remain and you can leave the game installed but when you choose to start playing the game, you will be prompted for either a disc or asked to purchase the game from the store because there is no membership linked to
    your account.

In the early days of GamePass, I used to come and go from the service but kept Sea of Thieves installed on my system. Couldn’t play it without subscription, but it was there when I reactiviated it.

Hope that helps . :)
Thema:

1. I can't play the game I purchased early because of gamepass - Similar Threads - can't play game

2. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  3. Can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my games: Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a new Xbox 7851d64a-061e-4492-84fc-35a9eea6a4bb
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  6. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  7. My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?: Hi! I have a problem with my xbox elite controller series 2. initially I connected my controller via bluetooth on windows 10, then I bought an xbox dongle adapter to reduce latency, but it ended...
  8. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  9. I bought a new external hard drive and I can't play games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a new external hard drive and I can't play games.: It's a Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB, Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0, I can't play S and X optimized games, how can I fix this. 7c5aa620-e2b9-42d0-b7b9-5633bbf52b9a
  10. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d