I can't play the campaign or multi-player on mw2 disc

Discus and support I can't play the campaign or multi-player on mw2 disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I got the mw2 cross gen disc for Christmas and I installed it and it says I need to purchase the game to play campaign and multi-player. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by adobe splicer, Jan 3, 2023.

1. I can't play the campaign or multi-player on mw2 disc

So I got the mw2 cross gen disc for Christmas and I installed it and it says I need to purchase the game to play campaign and multi-player. I have unistalled and reinstalled multiple times and still nothing so I'm lost.

:)

adobe splicer, Jan 3, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

No from.Your install

It gives you the selection of what to install and what's First etc
  3. Francia J. Win User

You may need to search the packs one by one through Microsoft Store.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi Adobe, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 4

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 5

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 6
  5. ngocphi Win User

Keep in mind you need to download the packs and it's huge..over 100 gigs

The disk is just the verifier

Everything is downloaded from Activision servera
  6. adobe splicer Win User

So I searched on the store and those packs don't exist, I have the campaign,co-op,multi-player,warzone2, and content pack 4 installed. And yet I still can't play the game.
Thema:

1. I can't play the campaign or multi-player on mw2 disc - Similar Threads - can't play campaign

2. I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital: Hello, I have purchased COD modern warfare 2019 digital, I have installed and uninstalled it several times with all the ad-ons and I still cannot play the campaign mode and it tells me to buy the...
  3. Why can't i play Modern Warfare 2019 campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i play Modern Warfare 2019 campaign: Hi, so i installed the game the second time because i wanted to play campaign again but now it doesn't let me play, it says that i need to purchase the game even tho i played it before ( the...
  4. Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc: I have purchased a pre owned copy of Halo infinite for my Xbox one. I have installed it fine. Game loads fine but when I try and start campaign from the main menu it says I have to pay for the...
  5. On Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) I can't seem to find where to to play the campaign....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) I can't seem to find where to to play the campaign....: There is an advert for Warzone 2.0 and MW2 on the left and Warzone Caldera on the right, but no option play the campaign for mw1. I have installed all the Addons for the game apart from the...
  6. I bought Call os Duty Ops Cold War to play the campaign offline, but I can't access the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Call os Duty Ops Cold War to play the campaign offline, but I can't access the...: First of all, I don't like online multiplayer, I bought the game with the expectation of playing the campaign mode and the local multiplayer completely offline, I don't intend to subscribe to...
  7. Can't play my infinity campaign it keeps giving me. Multiplayer how do get my campaign back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play my infinity campaign it keeps giving me. Multiplayer how do get my campaign back: Can't play my halo infinity campaign.i own it. It says I own muiltiplayer but I don't want it. Help me please 0098c228-b91c-4723-9067-bbd9479813de
  8. Can't play halo infinite campaign even with game pass and halo infinite campaign add on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play halo infinite campaign even with game pass and halo infinite campaign add on...: I've tried resetting my Xbox, relaunching it, re installing it and nothing seems to work, everytime I try to play campaign it tells me I need to buy the campaign even though as stated above I have...
  9. Still Can't Acess/Play Modern Warfare 2019 Campaign mode in 2023 !?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still Can't Acess/Play Modern Warfare 2019 Campaign mode in 2023 !?: It's locked ?? I cannot acess it even though the campaign packs are installed . Apparently many users have experienced this problem since its released . Is there finally a ultimate solution for...
  10. Can't play the Halo Infinite Campaign through Game Pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play the Halo Infinite Campaign through Game Pass PC: I have installed Halo Infinite through Game Pass PC but I'm not able to play the campaign. The campaign is clearly installed yet the option to play it is grayed out and nothing happens when I...