I can’t play realms, multiplayer, or servers on Minecraft, how do I fix it?

Discus and support I can’t play realms, multiplayer, or servers on Minecraft, how do I fix it? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When I try to play multiplayer, realms, or servers in Minecraft it says it is unable due to the way my Microsoft account is set up, I then fixed it and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by WenisWhacker723, Jan 9, 2023.

1. I can’t play realms, multiplayer, or servers on Minecraft, how do I fix it?

When I try to play multiplayer, realms, or servers in Minecraft it says it is unable due to the way my Microsoft account is set up, I then fixed it and it still doesn’t work, I’ve made 2 more accounts as well which neither works and to top it off I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, NOTHING WORKED. And yes I’m not on a family account

:)

WenisWhacker723, Jan 9, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for letting me know. Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription? To check, please follow the steps below:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

It is required to play an online multiplayer game.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, what device are you using? Because if this is happening with multiple account it may mean that you don't have a subscription required to play online.
  4. SteevenUnciano Win User

Minecraft

Hi

Are you talking about a Realm server or online multiplayer servers? Also, which version do you have? (Java or Bedrock)

Minecraft Realms | Minecraft

Minecraft mojang i dont now if realm server or online multiplayer servers
  5. Subhranshu ShekharSe Win User

How do I change privacy settings for minecraft on mobile??

How do I change privacy settings, I can’t friend people on minecraft pocket edition and I can’t play online or on realms, what do I do?
    Please fix my privacy and online safety settings in minecraft pe so I can play with my friends
  6. Redshirt1701 Win User

Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

From Minecraft/Microsoft -

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-multiplayer-server-safety

“Join Multiplayer Games” Settings
    If you have your settings set to block joining multiplayer games, you can’t join any multiplayer games in Minecraft, including shared local worlds, Realms or servers. To enable multiplayer in Minecraft, make sure this setting is set to ‘Allow.’

However, just like ASCllnaut, that setting was already turned on for my children. In other words I'm in the same boat, we can play on the LAN but not on a realm.
Thema:

1. I can’t play realms, multiplayer, or servers on Minecraft, how do I fix it? - Similar Threads - can’t play realms

2. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  3. i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5: I can’t except a game invite (GTA5( (when I’m on Xbox X) from my friends on Xbox One. Is there a solution ? 746b983b-55f4-4831-a5a5-4227e788982b
  4. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  5. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  6. Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.: I can’t join friends on GTA 5 or Fortnite etc any online game really and every time I turn my Xbox on it never connects me to the internet I have to manually do it otherwise I can’t access friends...
  7. I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...: I’ve been having a problem connecting to multiplayer games although I have game pass ultimate I can play forza horizon 5 fine so Ik I have gamepass but every game that requires online multiplayer...
  8. Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...: Once games are removed from the Xbox store I can’t play them even with the disc it’s not recognised. I can no longer play forza 7 or gta 5? 94ed04c4-94af-4627-860a-5b58d444190b
  9. I can’t play online games in Xbox One X after 12.am

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play online games in Xbox One X after 12.am: I wanted to play online games at night so I asked my parents to increase the screen time but even we tried to increase the screen time, I can’t access to every online game after 12.am. How can we...
  10. I can’t play on my friends realm on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play on my friends realm on Minecraft: I have looked up multipul videos on how to fix my problem, and my account is overage. I have also fixed all of the privacy settings that 4 or 5 vidoes told me to do. Please help me....