I can’t play Rainbow six siege help

Discus and support I can’t play Rainbow six siege help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought gold for Rainbow six siege and when i try to play it it shows I need gamepass ultimate I tried everything I downloaded it from disc couldn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sookifi Sook, Apr 22, 2023.

1. Sookifi Sook
    Sookifi Sook Guest

I bought gold for Rainbow six siege and when i try to play it it shows I need gamepass ultimate I tried everything I downloaded it from disc couldn’t play, I download from the gamepass section I couldn’t play still I don’t know why this happens pls help

:)

Sookifi Sook, Apr 22, 2023
  2. SaltyOnion32 Win User

Your favorite game

Rainbow six siege

I did play Brothers A tale of two sons and started alien isolation but I’m not that big of a war game or movie person so I can’t really compete with siege
  3. XxMaryG36xX Win User

Gaming ambiance

I love the volume a little loud. Especially when I play games like Rainbow Six Siege. If I can’t hear the crouching foot steps, it’s not loud enough lol
  4. Jonny306 Win User

Why did i get suspended?

5. BizarroMantis Win User
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Rainbow 6 Siege downloaded when it was free now asking for disk after it didn't need it before.

Rainbow Six Siege was free to play for gold members only for a period of time. In the end of the said period you have to purchase the game in order to keep playing

As stated in the xbox wire:

Haven’t had a chance to experience the tactical action in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege? Now’s your chance! Play Rainbow Six Siege for FREE on Xbox One all weekend from July 28-31. During the week, you’ll have the option to purchase the game online from
    the Xbox Store at a discount and continue playing. You will also get to keep your Gamerscore and achievements earned while playing, so draft your Xbox Live friends and siege on.

news.xbox.com/.../rainbow-six-siege-free-play-days
Thema:

1. I can’t play Rainbow six siege help - Similar Threads - can’t play Rainbow

2. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  3. i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5: I can’t except a game invite (GTA5( (when I’m on Xbox X) from my friends on Xbox One. Is there a solution ? 746b983b-55f4-4831-a5a5-4227e788982b
  4. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  5. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  6. Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.: I can’t join friends on GTA 5 or Fortnite etc any online game really and every time I turn my Xbox on it never connects me to the internet I have to manually do it otherwise I can’t access friends...
  7. I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...: I’ve been having a problem connecting to multiplayer games although I have game pass ultimate I can play forza horizon 5 fine so Ik I have gamepass but every game that requires online multiplayer...
  8. Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...: Once games are removed from the Xbox store I can’t play them even with the disc it’s not recognised. I can no longer play forza 7 or gta 5? 94ed04c4-94af-4627-860a-5b58d444190b
  9. I can’t play rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play rainbow six siege: I have attempted to download rainbow six siege in its basic state however when I did download it and returned to my home page I was unable to access the game and was told to return to the...
  10. Can’t play a digital game- Rainbow Six Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play a digital game- Rainbow Six Siege: d On my Xbox one S, my Rainbow Six Siege Will load up to the point where all I have to do is press a button to play a game, but then it makes a weird sound then crashes and takes me back to the...