I can't play Powerwash sim from Xbox Gamepass on PC due to infinite sign in loop

Discus and support I can't play Powerwash sim from Xbox Gamepass on PC due to infinite sign in loop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone have any experience and know how to fix this? I read on reddit that I should change my profile picture, but it didn't work.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex Craciun, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Alex Craciun
    Alex Craciun Guest

I can't play Powerwash sim from Xbox Gamepass on PC due to infinite sign in loop

Does anyone have any experience and know how to fix this? I read on reddit that I should change my profile picture, but it didn't work.

:)

Alex Craciun, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Alex Craciun Win User

Hi Kim, I tried to repair the game from the storage settings because I don't see any Verify and repair option in the Xbox app, but it didn't work.

Update: I tried it one more time and it worked. Thank you!

[​IMG]
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

You're most welcome Alex! I appreciate your time with me today! If you no longer have questions, have a good one and take care always! :)
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi Alex! Kindly open the Microsoft Store, then click on the profile picture in the top right corner. A pop-up box will appear allowing you to sign out then once signed out, kindly sign in again using the account that has the game pass and then open File Explorer using the Windows key + E shortcut.

In the address bar paste the following line:

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\TokenBroker

If there are Accounts and Cache folders available make sure that you delete them. After removing the cache, try to start the Xbox app again.
  5. Alex Craciun Win User

I said earlier that it worked, but thank you one more time!
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi Alex, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Is this the only game that is having this issue in your game pass? You can try repairing the game, just open the Xbox app for Windows.

In My Library, select the game title.

Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.

Select Files and then Verify and repair.
Thema:

1. I can't play Powerwash sim from Xbox Gamepass on PC due to infinite sign in loop - Similar Threads - can't play Powerwash

2. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  3. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  4. Can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my games: Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a new Xbox 7851d64a-061e-4492-84fc-35a9eea6a4bb
  5. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  6. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  7. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  8. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  9. My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?: Hi! I have a problem with my xbox elite controller series 2. initially I connected my controller via bluetooth on windows 10, then I bought an xbox dongle adapter to reduce latency, but it ended...
  10. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb