i cant play online or join chat

Discus and support i cant play online or join chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello i'm here because i need help several day ago i renew my live gold everything was ok until tomorrow night i try to join groupe or game with me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DavidGikongo, Oct 13, 2017.

1. DavidGikongo
    DavidGikongo Guest

hello

i'm here because i need help several day ago i renew my live gold everything was ok until tomorrow night i try to join groupe or game with me friends and i can't there is a message saying that a don't have live gold and sending me
    to renew it , but in my setting/ subscription i have it but is didin't work at all in any game i try to contact support on twitter but nobody can help me what wrong whith you guys ? SO i came here cause i hope somebody gonna anwers me and solve my
    problem

:)

DavidGikongo, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Xplorenet communications

Why cantt i connect to to online game play or join live parties i cant get online and chat and watch movies nd surf the net.........i thought as long as i had internet i had my xbox live........oviously im wrong can i please have some help

ladylover1972, Oct 13, 2017
  3. EmergedLes
    EmergedLes Guest
    Cant Join parties or play online multiplayer

I have xbox live gold but cant join parties or play online. When i try to join a party or play online it tells me i need xbox gold which i already have. help please.... anyone

EmergedLes, Oct 13, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Oct 13, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Check your membership here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders?ref=xboxsupport

If all ok there check if you have been suspended: https://enforcement.xbox.com/
  6. abuqrais46 Win User

Multiplayer

i cant play online in foeza horizon 4 unlable to connect live and iam cant join session
  7. R3AP3RHYR1D1tFg Win User

Cant join online play

also Im hard wired to internet so i know its not my signal etc. & other devices are online working fine...mom streaming football, sister watching ACreed...so ****?
  8. CaptainJ21 Win User

Unable to connect to friends worlds on Minecraft Bedrock

Yes, we are all online, they can join the world we are playing on but I cant anymore.
  9. Fanatictooth Win User

I cant comunicate with friends after i changed my primary alias

Yes. I can play online in games but i cant respond or join my friends groups
Thema:

1. i cant play online or join chat - Similar Threads - cant play online

2. .why cant i play fh3 online on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    .why cant i play fh3 online on xbox: Hi. I just bought xbox live gold(core) and i want to play forza horizon 3 online but the option doesnt open in the game. On my profile it says that i am able to play online, so i redeemed the code...
  3. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  4. Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.: I download the game via the Xbox game pass in my PC and when the game open, it tells me that i am <not connected and can only play offline.> <Reason: Failed to download contend.> I tried to press...
  5. I cant play skate 3 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play skate 3 online: When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and...
  6. I cant play skate 3 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play skate 3 online: When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and...
  7. Why cant I play madden24 online regs it keeps saying choose a plan didn't have one before.I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play madden24 online regs it keeps saying choose a plan didn't have one before.I...: Been playing online madden for a few years without any plan.why is saying I need a plan to play online regs in madden 24?worked fine Saturday then yesterday I get this....
  8. Cant play online in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play online in Minecraft: I have just installed Minecraft again. I cant play online even though i changed my Privacy Settings, like shown in many tutorials. 3c44ca8c-0beb-4464-9542-8440a5472b45
  9. I just got gamepass and cant play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got gamepass and cant play online: So i just got basic gamepass and its asking me to chose a plan to play onlinr but i got gamepass already 77f7e53b-6c70-4898-aa8d-d9afc8a0eb56
  10. Why cant I play rdr2 online when I alr have the disc and I've played it before I UAVE TO...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play rdr2 online when I alr have the disc and I've played it before I UAVE TO...: I've played rdr2 online before and now I can't bc all a sudden I need gamepass please just help I have the disc and it should allow me access to online for free when it has in the past so why the...