i cant play online or join chat

Discus and support i cant play online or join chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello i'm here because i need help several day ago i renew my live gold everything was ok until tomorrow night i try to join groupe or game with me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DavidGikongo, Oct 13, 2017.

1. DavidGikongo
    DavidGikongo Guest

hello

i'm here because i need help several day ago i renew my live gold everything was ok until tomorrow night i try to join groupe or game with me friends and i can't there is a message saying that a don't have live gold and sending me
    to renew it , but in my setting/ subscription i have it but is didin't work at all in any game i try to contact support on twitter but nobody can help me what wrong whith you guys ? SO i came here cause i hope somebody gonna anwers me and solve my
    problem

:)

DavidGikongo, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Xplorenet communications

Why cantt i connect to to online game play or join live parties i cant get online and chat and watch movies nd surf the net.........i thought as long as i had internet i had my xbox live........oviously im wrong can i please have some help

ladylover1972, Oct 13, 2017
  3. EmergedLes
    EmergedLes Guest
    Cant Join parties or play online multiplayer

I have xbox live gold but cant join parties or play online. When i try to join a party or play online it tells me i need xbox gold which i already have. help please.... anyone

EmergedLes, Oct 13, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Oct 13, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Check your membership here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders?ref=xboxsupport

If all ok there check if you have been suspended: https://enforcement.xbox.com/
  6. abuqrais46 Win User

Multiplayer

i cant play online in foeza horizon 4 unlable to connect live and iam cant join session
  7. R3AP3RHYR1D1tFg Win User

Cant join online play

also Im hard wired to internet so i know its not my signal etc. & other devices are online working fine...mom streaming football, sister watching ACreed...so ****?
  8. CaptainJ21 Win User

Unable to connect to friends worlds on Minecraft Bedrock

Yes, we are all online, they can join the world we are playing on but I cant anymore.
  9. Fanatictooth Win User

I cant comunicate with friends after i changed my primary alias

Yes. I can play online in games but i cant respond or join my friends groups
Thema:

1. i cant play online or join chat - Similar Threads - cant play online

2. Can log in to xbox live but cant play online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can log in to xbox live but cant play online?: I have a problem on my xbox 360 i can normaly log into my xbox live account but i cant play online is there a way to fix this? My friend has xbox 360 too but he can play online, and i dont know...
  3. I have the game pass and both GTA and GTA online but it says my profile cant play onlin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the game pass and both GTA and GTA online but it says my profile cant play onlin: I have the game pass and both GTA and GTA online but it says my profile cant play onlin 33eb1c4c-c86d-47e7-b66b-feb251332471
  4. Why cant i play these games online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play these games online?: So me and my dad both have a xbox, and each xbox has both of our accounts. whenever he buys gamepass on his account, it goes to mine too. Currently i can play games that are on gamepass, but for...
  5. im not in a xbox family, but i cant change my settings to play online. anyone know why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    im not in a xbox family, but i cant change my settings to play online. anyone know why?: when I try to play Minecraft java edition multiplayer it wont let me, and only says that I might need to change my privacy settings, and when I try that it wont let me. I went to the support forum...
  6. Why cant i play online with gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play online with gamepass ultimate: I have gamepass ultimate and i can play some games online and other games like grounded i cant play with my friends so what do i do c0d5b175-6513-4dd1-92cb-4310bdd04ea3
  7. Cant play on minecraft realms because of Online safety settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play on minecraft realms because of Online safety settings: I cannot play on realms on my xbox due to this popup, and i have changed the online safety settings to no change to the popup EDIT: I have fixed the problem. 497ec943-8ea1-4397-bf95-7320a289eabb
  8. i cant play mortal kombat towers and online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play mortal kombat towers and online: i recetly cannot play mortal kombat towers and online. it might have something to do with me cancelling my game pass, and then buying xbox live the ssame day it expired. the day thbat it expired i...
  9. Bought the Xbox series S but cant play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought the Xbox series S but cant play online: Bougth the Xbox series S, then went to the website and subscribed to the Xbox live Gold subscription so that i can play GTA V online But its been over 24 hours now , but game still tells me that...
  10. i cant play minecraft java online on my laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play minecraft java online on my laptop: when i want to change it is says sign in to the page privacy and online security 2 enter the gamertag of the account which you want to change but there is no place to put my account name in...