i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem

Discus and support i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi , yesterday i was disconect from xbox live during an online game, i cut xbox for the night and today when i want to play all online game says me i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GnOmabo0lTester, May 5, 2018.

1. i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem

hi , yesterday i was disconect from xbox live during an online game, i cut xbox for the night and today when i want to play all online game says me i cant connect xbox live. i dont understand i'm connected on network and assistant xbox says me all is good
    and i canplay at offline game. and i'm abonned ... what happened ? i try sup my account and recconect but it doesnt work

:)

GnOmabo0lTester, May 5, 2018
  2. Bad Company 2 Connection Problems?

Same is happening with me. my friends are online on ea but I cant connect. people are paying to much for xbox live wen they cant play the game they want

oS1LENToN1NJAo, May 5, 2018
  3. Lumpison
    Lumpison Guest
    Network can´t connect to the Internet

Hey guys,

I got a problem with my xbox live.

Last year everything works perfectly , but since the first January the connection problems really
    [burns my cookie].

Yesterday morning I cant play ,because my network had problems to connect with the Internet.

Then I was online in Xbox live ,but cant play mw3 or fifa12 online.

I got a xbox including wlan.

Please help me

( I know my english sucks i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem :D)

Lumpison, May 5, 2018
  4. i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem

Hi there,

Are you still having issues?

Have you power cycled your console since you had the issue?

HP

HeadshotPenguin, May 5, 2018
  5. Hi GnOmabo0ITester,

When you can let's try a full power cycle of the console by following all the steps in our

power cycle guide
    , then check if this still happens.

Thank you!

Mister Kellogg, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Mister Kellogg Win User

i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem

Hi GnOmabo0ITester,

When you can let's try a full power cycle of the console by following all the steps in our

power cycle guide
    , then check if this still happens.

Thank you!
  7. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Hi there,

Are you still having issues?

Have you power cycled your console since you had the issue?

HP
  8. jamakinmecrzy95 Win User

Can't connect to live

I have already tried that unfortunately :/ and i cant play any games online, it says my profile isnt allowed to but i have a gold membership? whats confusing me is that i can connect to live, but on my computer it says an unidentified network (im guessing
    my xbox?) has no internet access
  9. Jay.XJ. Win User

Internet connection for xbox1

Yes,when im playing online my game frequently stops and say" cant connect to xbox live" and NAT Is set to moderate.
  10. TheAtomicPepper Win User

Xbox Live will not connect on my Xbox One

yah im having the exact same problem, i dont know what to do either. i can test both network and multiplayer connection and it says they are good but i cant see the store or do anything online in games.
Thema:

1. i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem - Similar Threads - cant play online

2. .why cant i play fh3 online on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    .why cant i play fh3 online on xbox: Hi. I just bought xbox live gold(core) and i want to play forza horizon 3 online but the option doesnt open in the game. On my profile it says that i am able to play online, so i redeemed the code...
  3. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  4. Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.: I download the game via the Xbox game pass in my PC and when the game open, it tells me that i am <not connected and can only play offline.> <Reason: Failed to download contend.> I tried to press...
  5. I cant play skate 3 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play skate 3 online: When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and...
  6. I cant play skate 3 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play skate 3 online: When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and...
  7. Why cant I play madden24 online regs it keeps saying choose a plan didn't have one before.I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play madden24 online regs it keeps saying choose a plan didn't have one before.I...: Been playing online madden for a few years without any plan.why is saying I need a plan to play online regs in madden 24?worked fine Saturday then yesterday I get this....
  8. Cant play online in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play online in Minecraft: I have just installed Minecraft again. I cant play online even though i changed my Privacy Settings, like shown in many tutorials. 3c44ca8c-0beb-4464-9542-8440a5472b45
  9. I just got gamepass and cant play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got gamepass and cant play online: So i just got basic gamepass and its asking me to chose a plan to play onlinr but i got gamepass already 77f7e53b-6c70-4898-aa8d-d9afc8a0eb56
  10. Why cant I play rdr2 online when I alr have the disc and I've played it before I UAVE TO...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play rdr2 online when I alr have the disc and I've played it before I UAVE TO...: I've played rdr2 online before and now I can't bc all a sudden I need gamepass please just help I have the disc and it should allow me access to online for free when it has in the past so why the...