I can't play on my Xbox while the kids play on their Xbox. I have their Xbox marked as...

Discus and support I can't play on my Xbox while the kids play on their Xbox. I have their Xbox marked as... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want my kids to play on their Xbox while I play mine. I have their Xbox marked as home, and they're signed in to my stepdaughter's account, but, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fletch13, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Fletch13
    Fletch13 Guest

I can't play on my Xbox while the kids play on their Xbox. I have their Xbox marked as...

I want my kids to play on their Xbox while I play mine. I have their Xbox marked as home, and they're signed in to my stepdaughter's account, but, I still can't play simultaneously. What am I doing wrong?

:)

Fletch13, Jul 6, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

I can't play on my Xbox while the kids play on their Xbox. I have their Xbox marked as home and they're signed in to my stepdaughter account.

Hello, Fletch13. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

What message do you receive when trying to play simultaneously?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. MendedHornet808 Win User

Online Multiplayer splitscreen using snapmode?

Can we please have options to the size of snap? I really need to be able to play Destiny while the kids get to watch spongebob on a screen way bigger then it is now. I know you guys are doing great with everything that is xbox but I can't play if the kids
    can't be entertained.

Thanks for hearing me out
  4. nick.king Win User

Purchased a second Xbox One

I did mark this as answering my question but now I actually have the second Xbox One it's a little clearer.

It seems I can't be logged on my console upstairs while the kids play Kinect downstairs (using my gold account) as I can only be logged on to one console at a time :-( or am I misunderstanding again?

I've added my wife's profile to my 'family', I'm the gold account holder and I've added my wife's account as a family member, does this mean my wife can logon downstairs and benefit from my gold account while I use my account upstairs?
  5. Skully Headshot Win User

Do you have to pay for 2 ultimate game pass on 2 different consoles but same login details ??

Every account has a home xbox.

My account can play my games anywhere if im signed in.

My Home Xbox EVERYONE can play my games whether I'm using that xbox or not.

He can't use the another persons content on 2 different xbox's.

Hypothetically if the dad owned the content, and was always signed in while the kid used it over there, and the other xbox was the dads home xbox. Then the kidd could play both.

Or better yet if, If i misunderstood and the kidds account has the game pass the kid could play anywhere, and one of the xbox's can play the kidds games without him.

Is that what you were asking?
  6. BigDaddyLuke48 Win User

can't play in my world now..

my kids can play under their account but mine is the one that has xbox live. This is crap. they can play and i can't
Thema:

1. I can't play on my Xbox while the kids play on their Xbox. I have their Xbox marked as... - Similar Threads - can't play while

2. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  3. I can't play gang beasts while offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play gang beasts while offline: I am using my laptop to play games offline because we don't have internet connection where I work but for some reason after I open the game offline (after I already did all the steps for offline...
  4. Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...: When he tries to join a server (like Hypixel), he only gets the error: "Failed to login: null". I literally watched some youtube video and websites about how to fix it but none of them worked. Why...
  5. I can't launch the Xbox séries s FC 24 version while i have thé ea play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't launch the Xbox séries s FC 24 version while i have thé ea play: It's writr that i can't play now but later FC 24 1cb26438-63f4-4bc3-b864-6c19e999dfe6
  6. Iheart radio app can't play in the background while I'm gaming It starts playing once I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iheart radio app can't play in the background while I'm gaming It starts playing once I...: I've tried clearing out the cache restarting hard reseting uninstalling the iheart radio app nothing. Need suggestions. 2073bc2f-fd2c-4e3b-9da0-f55b6ed8c17e
  7. Can't use Fortnite Crew on one XBox while another child tries to play Roblox on a different...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't use Fortnite Crew on one XBox while another child tries to play Roblox on a different...: My three kids each have an XBox, I don't understand how I should have set them up as now one wants to use Fortnite Crew with his friends, but I have to be signed in on the XBox, so my daughter...
  8. I can't play Forza Horizon 5 after the Donut Media Update! The Game crashes while loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Forza Horizon 5 after the Donut Media Update! The Game crashes while loading.: I can't play Forza Horizon 5 after the Donut Media Update! The Game crashes while loading. I've tried to download and install the game all over again but it didn't solve the problem. I'm not able...
  9. Xbox Series X remote play Try Again in a while We can't connect to your Xbox right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X remote play Try Again in a while We can't connect to your Xbox right now: Hi all, I am currently away from my Xbox Series X but before I left I set up remote play and tested it at a friend's house where it worked great. Now I am on the road (with no access to my Xbox...
  10. Xbox One - I can't play Red Dead Redemption 2 single player from disc while offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - I can't play Red Dead Redemption 2 single player from disc while offline: I own a disc copy of RDR2 for Xbox one and all updates are installed. I am currently unable to connect my XBox One to any network. Why can I not play the game I spent €70 on, on a console I paid...