I can’t play NBA 2K because it won’t let me sign in or sync data?

Discus and support I can’t play NBA 2K because it won’t let me sign in or sync data? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play games on my console. Internet is good and my account is current? Please help cd5b7825-7f2d-4e53-a781-5f66b1209ccb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jerry Lopez1, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Jerry Lopez1
    Jerry Lopez1 Guest

I am trying to play games on my console. Internet is good and my account is current? Please help

:)

Jerry Lopez1, Mar 23, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Jerry. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Try launching the game and see if it syncs your game data properly.
  3. Ringlercorp Win User

Cloud Sync Not Working

This moderator is clearly copying and pasting old data from the Xbox One days. This troubleshoot doesn’t work on Xbox Series X or S consoles.

“Cloud saved games” isn’t an option anymore.

I can’t find how to force a cloud sync. I can’t play Starfield on my other console in another room because the data won’t sync.

What’s the point of cloud saving if it doesn’t actually save???
  4. 2k23 Win User

Nba 2k23 myplayer is missing

Hi Josef,

I’m having a similar issue where my career in seemingly vanished. I’m on Xbox One and just tried restarting game can’t get in with 2k support cuz it won’t let me sign up for account
  5. TiffanyBailey5 Win User

Fable 3 for Xbox one

Yes, after like a day it was able to be loaded on but it won’t let me connect to live, so I still can’t play multiplayer or sync my achievements
  6. WhiteFoodStamps Win User

Compensation for Xbox Live

Yeah I can’t even play games because the game data won’t sync. I have close to 80 games on my console and have spent plenty of money towards microsoft. Why can’t I get compensated for this? Sounds like they’re just into ripping people off and running away
    with my money.
Thema:

1. I can’t play NBA 2K because it won’t let me sign in or sync data? - Similar Threads - can’t play NBA

2. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  3. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  4. i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5: I can’t except a game invite (GTA5( (when I’m on Xbox X) from my friends on Xbox One. Is there a solution ? 746b983b-55f4-4831-a5a5-4227e788982b
  5. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  6. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  7. Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.: I can’t join friends on GTA 5 or Fortnite etc any online game really and every time I turn my Xbox on it never connects me to the internet I have to manually do it otherwise I can’t access friends...
  8. I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...: I’ve been having a problem connecting to multiplayer games although I have game pass ultimate I can play forza horizon 5 fine so Ik I have gamepass but every game that requires online multiplayer...
  9. Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...: Once games are removed from the Xbox store I can’t play them even with the disc it’s not recognised. I can no longer play forza 7 or gta 5? 94ed04c4-94af-4627-860a-5b58d444190b
  10. So I’m trying to play NBA 2K 22 and it says that I can’t because of my privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I’m trying to play NBA 2K 22 and it says that I can’t because of my privacy settings: So I’m trying to play NBA 2K 22 and it says that I can’t because of my privacy settings 4ecc6982-00ec-4a32-9a22-09f303681f32