i can't play my vudu purchased movies from xbox 360 to xbox one....why?

Discus and support i can't play my vudu purchased movies from xbox 360 to xbox one....why? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have a bunch of vudu movies purchased from my xbox 360 but my list doesn't show up in my xbox one vudu aplication...i am using the same profile in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MR KAKON, Jan 3, 2014.

1. MR KAKON
    MR KAKON Guest

i have a bunch of vudu movies purchased from my xbox 360 but my list doesn't show up in my xbox one vudu aplication...i am using the same profile in both consoles.......

do exist any way to sync my vudu aplication between both consoles....thanks

:)

MR KAKON, Jan 3, 2014
  2. DataNut
    DataNut Guest
    VUDU does not work - going on 4 weeks

I just found "Cinema Now" that will allow me to connect my Ultraviolet movies. But, it would be nice to get VUDU working so I could watch my Disney movies. Also, does cinema now have an app for xbox 360? I can put that on my other console... But Vudu does
    work on my 360.

DataNut, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Davitt
    Davitt Guest
    Vudu - downloaded several times but can't link my gamertag with Vudu Account (360 only)

On my xbox one it works, but I have downloaded the vudu app several times and cleared system cache on my xbox 360 and each time the app launches it never asks to link to my vudu account or accept the terms of service and doesn't show any of my ultraviolet
    movie collection. I want the app to prompt me for my Vudu account and password so it will link to my ultraviolet account.

Any way to get Xbox 360 vudu app to do a clean install so it doesn't seem to want to hold on to the settings of the previous install. I can't see in the app what account it is linked to.

I checked on Managed devices under my Vudu account and I can see the xbox one, but no way to add my 360 to the managed devices.

Davitt, Jan 3, 2014
  4. DarinAdcock Win User

Vudu issues

I've gotten that twice now with Vudu and Transformers on Xbox One. Xbox 360 works perfect. So far the movie has crashed twice after clicking "Ok" and trying again. Why does Vudu stink on the One?
  5. DarkTrUnX253 Win User

apps

Why does the vudu app take forever to load and feels like it's only half the app as any other version. My Xbox 360, ps3, and smart tv have about the same options, but the Xbox one versions are missing parts from the my vudu section to organize by purchase
    date, a-z, categories, and it goes on and on.
  6. DataNut Win User

VUDU does not work - going on 4 weeks

I just found "Cinema Now" that will allow me to connect my Ultraviolet movies. But, it would be nice to get VUDU working so I could watch my Disney movies. Also, does cinema now have an app for xbox 360? I can put that on my other console... But Vudu does
    work on my 360.
  7. Seamonkey3116 Win User

Status Code c101a3ff

Hi there,

I purchased a movie on the xbox store and part way through it came up with status code c101a3ff and will no longer play. All other video purchases seem to work fine.
    I had this same error code, and I was able to figure out my issue with a phone call to support for the Movies and TV app. My issue was that at some point back in 2012 I bought some movies on my XBOX360.
    At some point after I bought about 10, several of them disappeared from my home screen. I decided to go with Vudu for several years until I lost the account and went back to my XBOX One. Now the Movies and TV app showed all of my movies, but a few of them
    wouldn't play. My memory isn't perfect from 6 years ago, but I am pretty sure that they were the same movies that had disappeared from my XBOX 360. I just got off the phone, so I thought I would share what my issue was while it was still fresh.

Within the Movies and TV app, my purchased movies were pulling from a different database than the Microsoft Store. When I tried to find my movies that wouldn't play directly through the Microsoft Store,
    I only had the option to rent or buy. It was as if a glitch hit the Microsoft Store and erased any memory of the fact I had purchased it, but the Movies and TV app still remembered the purchase.

The customer support person was very helpful once we figured out the issue. He sent me a link via email to upload pictures of the movie being shown as purchased in my app along with the error code. He
    escalated it and expects within the next day or two that they will correct the Microsoft Store to show that I made the purchase.

I have purchased 630 movies since I lost my Vudu account that I BEGAN USING BECAUSE OF THE BUG. Had my ex girlfriend not high-jacked the account, I would still be using Vudu. Over the years since the
    bug, I purchased nearly that many movies on Vudu... probably around $10,000. That was an expensive glitch, but they are being quick to correct it. Too bad I didn't call customer support back then, but I assumed it would be hours on the phone that I was too
    busy to take over 4 movies. I was wrong.
  8. MENDON BILLS Win User

XBox Video Movies on IPad

I love the xbox player. I think its smart to buy movies on Amazon and vudu since you can play on ALL devices including the Ipad and xbox. Im talking movie purchases not platforms.
Thema:

1. i can't play my vudu purchased movies from xbox 360 to xbox one....why? - Similar Threads - can't play vudu

2. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  5. Can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my games: Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a new Xbox 7851d64a-061e-4492-84fc-35a9eea6a4bb
  6. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  7. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  8. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  9. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  10. My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?: Hi! I have a problem with my xbox elite controller series 2. initially I connected my controller via bluetooth on windows 10, then I bought an xbox dongle adapter to reduce latency, but it ended...