i cant play my purchased game on xb1 because i reset my xbox

Discus and support i cant play my purchased game on xb1 because i reset my xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today i reset my xbox under console settings but it deleted my accounts. The account i used to purchase games was permabanned 2 years ago but now that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Antonionarjes, May 6, 2019.

1. i cant play my purchased game on xb1 because i reset my xbox

Today i reset my xbox under console settings but it deleted my accounts. The account i used to purchase games was permabanned 2 years ago but now that i reset my xbox i caant sign into it to make it my home xbox so i cant play games i purchased with that
    account. I tried contacting xbox live support but they told to contact the enforcement team fgor this case. Please sommeon here help me get my games back!

:)

Antonionarjes, May 6, 2019
  2. xSAxGHOSTY Win User

Hey there , I am really sorry to see you are having these issues , my best advice here given the circumstances would be to phone Xbox Directly and explain over the phone as its a complicated issue with money being spent on games but the account being perma
    banned , maybe going onto a live chat with an actual XB employee and explaining you cannot access purchased games due to banned account and that you only wish to get your games i wish you all the best and hope i helped somewhat <GSTY>
  3. Smwutches Win User

Since it's been banned, there's nothing that can be done. When you're banned you forfeit everything on your account and can only access the games as long as you continue to use the Home console for that account. Once that is removed or you get another
    console, you can no longer access the games without purchasing them again.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Antonionarjes,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to play the games that you have on your permanently banned Microsoft account due to resetting the Xbox One to factory settings.

Unfortunately, there is no way around the fact that the Microsoft account is permanently banned, therefore having no way for it to connect to Xbox Live services. Without having the ability to connect it, there would be now way to download it onto the Xbox,
    and therefore no way to make the account the home console.

You would need to continue reaching out to the Xbox Live Enforcement team for further account review/investigation. Our forums community
    does not possess the tools necessary for handling Enforcement actions and the effects of them.

We will be locking this thread for this reason, but if you ever have any further questions you may always feel free to create a new thread detailing the issue and then we'll be glad to help.

Best wishes!
  5. DodgeChallnger Win User

Xbox voice chat party disconnects/won't connect playing Xbox 360 games on Xbox One.

I cant go through the 360 emulator because my friends are playing other Xbox One games. The xb1 interface was working fine until recently when it dropped the connection and now it just hangs on “connecting” and never actually connects.
  6. DarlingCourt Win User

Merging profiles

So because I purchased xbox live through their website I now cant use my original gamer tag? Meaning I lose all my saved games and my kids games they've played on for years?!
Thema:

1. i cant play my purchased game on xb1 because i reset my xbox - Similar Threads - cant play purchased

2. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  3. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  4. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  5. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  6. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  7. I cant play fortnite at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play fortnite at all: whenever i try it just says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try again later” and its been saying this for the past 4 weeks. What do i do to fix...
  8. Just purchased a game and niw i cant play it , it even says i dont own it even tho in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased a game and niw i cant play it , it even says i dont own it even tho in...: Can someone help i wantvto play the game i purchased 7fcde7d8-6cdb-47fd-88d2-c5e46136ec44
  9. cod mw2 "purchase mw2 to have access to everything" cant play mutliplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cod mw2 "purchase mw2 to have access to everything" cant play mutliplayer: i bought cod mw2 a while ago i got it as a code and i deleted it i recently installed it back and when i try play multiplayer it says "purchase modern warfare 2 to have access to everything" it...
  10. I purchased the Game pass UNLIMITATED why cant i play the games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the Game pass UNLIMITATED why cant i play the games?: I purchased the Game pass UNLIMITATED i have no idea why its saying that i need to purchase it again. I need help thank you in advance 4de2c66c-85d4-487b-8152-df8112a5437e