I can't play my games for more then an hour before they just crash.

Discus and support I can't play my games for more then an hour before they just crash. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I try to play ANYTHING the game will crash anywhere from 10 seconds after I start it, to 2 hours after I start the game. This has been going... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JonahBayne_, Jan 14, 2023.

1. I can't play my games for more then an hour before they just crash.

Whenever I try to play ANYTHING the game will crash anywhere from 10 seconds after I start it, to 2 hours after I start the game. This has been going on for 5 days now and it has been unplayable. It will always crash and there hasn't been a single time that I have played where it didn't crash. Now I am playing my ps5 full time.

Things I've tried, deleting all my games and re-downloading, leaving my xbox unplugged for a day, factory resetting twice, clearing the cache, calling customer support (no help).

PLEASE HELP I CAN'T TAKE IT AMYMORE. I JUST WANT TO PLAY TRAILMAKERS

submitted by /u/JonahBayne_
    [link] [comments]

/u/JonahBayne_, Jan 14, 2023
  2. AFR0 PUNKST3R Win User

1.05 Patch now live

Anyone else experiencing frequent skipping & or crashing after the update? I am & i just wanna add that my xbox has never frozen while playing this game & it did so twice in an hour after downloading the update today...Played again about half an hour ago
    & i noticed it skipping a lot while playing right before it freezes (No Its Not my Xbox Because Other Games Work Just Fine)
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Destiny 2

Thank you. My console has been crashing while playing the game. Usually takes about an hour before that happens. How long do you play for?
  4. FBI Vettel RS8 Win User

Forza Horizon- On demand Nightmare

One more for the list, same problem here, no solutions yet? 16 hours for download the game and I can't play it? Please don't ask to try the "solutions" listed before, I want to play my game, I don't want a refund. Please.
  5. NoCheeseLeft Win User

MW2 game keeps freezing mid game

This might be my issue. I Play on pc (steam) and I just started using the m16 to get gold on it. I can't get through a single match now. I had crashes before but not like this, just like you described, the game will freeze (for me it seems to always be in a death screen) and will take upwards to a minute for it to fully crash and give me a mw2 report
  6. Static Jak Win User

The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition Launch Trailer

So finished downloading the huge 11GB update, verified cache and all that basic stuff and I've played something like over an hour now. No problems. No crashes or errors but I've never had an issues before.

Except for the launcher not coming up when the game first came out but that was down to my anti virus and sorted that in a few minutes.

-

Can't wait to play more later.

Thema:

I can't play my games for more then an hour before they just crash.

1. I can't play my games for more then an hour before they just crash. - Similar Threads - can't play games

2. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  3. Can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my games: Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a new Xbox 7851d64a-061e-4492-84fc-35a9eea6a4bb
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  6. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  7. My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?: Hi! I have a problem with my xbox elite controller series 2. initially I connected my controller via bluetooth on windows 10, then I bought an xbox dongle adapter to reduce latency, but it ended...
  8. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  9. I bought a new external hard drive and I can't play games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a new external hard drive and I can't play games.: It's a Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB, Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0, I can't play S and X optimized games, how can I fix this. 7c5aa620-e2b9-42d0-b7b9-5633bbf52b9a
  10. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d