I can't play my cod: Ghosts :( I was trying to sell it so I can exchange it with a ntsc ...

Discus and support I can't play my cod: Ghosts :( I was trying to sell it so I can exchange it with a ntsc ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to sell it so I can exchange it with a ntsc version.. is there any other way to play my cod ghost pal version? or can I just exchange it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ImitableTomb0, May 14, 2016.

1. I can't play my cod: Ghosts :( I was trying to sell it so I can exchange it with a ntsc ...

I was trying to sell it so I can exchange it with a ntsc version.. is there any other way to play my cod ghost pal version? or can I just exchange it with the xbox support?

:)

ImitableTomb0, May 14, 2016
  2. Amsemk
    Amsemk Guest
    Problem with a code

Hi

I have a problem with the gift code of Minecraft W10 Edition

I exchange my code and I have the game,but with a problem in my computer I need to format my computer.Now,I like to play the game again,but I need pay the game and I can not exchange my code beacuse it is exchange.

There is a solution?

Thanks!

PD:Sorry for my bad english

Amsemk, May 14, 2016
  3. Flu Jerky
    Flu Jerky Guest
    I want a new xbox one game which one should I pick?

I am waiting for Xbox One to become available again so I can get my hands on one. So I am only speaking with Xbox 360 experience.

With that said, I have both COD: Ghosts and Battlefield 4. I am a huge FPS player and have loyally purchased the COD games. I am not as impressed with Ghosts and it had pushed me to purchase BF4. I've only had time to play it yesterday but I was glued
    to the game the entire day.

COD: Ghosts has a great Single Player story line, but doesn't take long to beat. The multiplayer mode is same COD stuff but with a different way to prestige.

BF4 multiplayer is awesome with constant explosions and changes in the environment. I have yet to play single player so I can not give my input on that.

COD: Ghosts = OK.... BF4 = Great

Again, just my two cents.

Flu Jerky, May 14, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I can't play my cod: Ghosts :( I was trying to sell it so I can exchange it with a ntsc ...

There's no way around region coding for discs. If you have an NTSC console, you will need an NTSC version. Support would not be able to exchange it for you.

Smwutches, May 14, 2016
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Not to mention they would only exchange the disk for the same disk if you bought the wrong disk that's your issue

All 360 consoles have their own region coding and are not changeable

ngocphi, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

I can't play my cod: Ghosts :( I was trying to sell it so I can exchange it with a ntsc version.. is there any other way to play my cod ghost pal version? or can I just exchange it with the xbox support?

There's no way around region coding for discs. If you have an NTSC console, you will need an NTSC version. Support would not be able to exchange it for you.
  7. ngocphi Win User

I can't play my cod: Ghosts :( I was trying to sell it so I can exchange it with a ntsc version.. is there any other way to play my cod ghost pal version? or can I just exchange it with the xbox support?

Not to mention they would only exchange the disk for the same disk if you bought the wrong disk that's your issue

All 360 consoles have their own region coding and are not changeable
  8. xMRx V3NGE4NCE Win User

People Losing Interest?

I agree. I am not hating on COD, but it seems like they tried to suit the COD players needs. Ghost Recon used have its own little thing going on, no other game was really like it (like Ghost Recon 2/Summit Strike). Now that they seen how big COD got and
    how much it sells, they tried to make it similar, so now a big herd of COD players run and play Ghost...anyway, I agree, it will be better when the COD players stop playing. So we can actually get team work going in games instead of run out and die.
  9. JoeyFizzle84 Win User

Battlefield 4 - won't update, so can't play.

I'm getting the same problem with COD Ghosts... Day one update was fine. COD Ghosts installed 100% try to play but says needs update, but the says there is s problem with the update! Checked connections and that's fine with no errors??? But cause can't update
    I can't play... Ridiculous!
  10. Mark Sherwood Win User

Cod ghost issue

I would go so far as to say that if I go ahead and trade my Ghosts in, I could probably get a straight swap on PvZ. Some reason (in the UK) CoD seems to get a fair turn over for exchange.
Thema:

1. I can't play my cod: Ghosts :( I was trying to sell it so I can exchange it with a ntsc ... - Similar Threads - can't play cod

2. I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital: Hello, I have purchased COD modern warfare 2019 digital, I have installed and uninstalled it several times with all the ad-ons and I still cannot play the campaign mode and it tells me to buy the...
  3. Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.: I have installed every possible thing I can and when I get to the main screen it tries to get me to purchase it (agai ) and shows that it's locked even though I have the disc in the xbox and it's...
  4. Just purchased COD MW2. Unable to play after full install. I can't get passed the landing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased COD MW2. Unable to play after full install. I can't get passed the landing...: Unable to get passed landing page "press A to start" on COD MW 2 4458ca42-0711-457c-8cd0-fc1ec0a89099
  5. Xbox series X can't play COD cold war anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X can't play COD cold war anymore: I'm having a serious issue on my Xbox series x I just got. I purchased the ultimate edition of cod blackout a year ago on my Xbox one and that edition includes the series x/s optimized editions....
  6. Can't play COD - ColdWar after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play COD - ColdWar after update: Dear Members, I was going to play a match on COD - Cold War, but now the system wants me to buy it again! Did any wan experience something like this? Does any wan know what to do? I thank you...
  7. can't play CoD-Coldwar on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't play CoD-Coldwar on Xbox One: I'm not sure where to go to get the help but here's what happened. I bought an xbox x series and bought Call of Duty-Cold War(Standard edition) but then I reset my xbox x and gave it to my nephew....
  8. Can't play CoD WWII, even though I installed it with a code on a card that I bought a few...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play CoD WWII, even though I installed it with a code on a card that I bought a few...: I bought a box that I think had a disc and a card with a digital code on the back (before anyone even mentions it, I don't have access to the disc right now) that I'm pretty sure costed $59.99 at...
  9. Why can't I play online while playing COD black ops 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online while playing COD black ops 2: I have the Xbox one where you have to download the game to the console and we ran out of xbox live to we went on and bought it for both of our accounts and now two days later it is still saying...
  10. COD Modern Warefare Can't play campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warefare Can't play campaign: COD Modern Warefare Can't play campaign error says Missing DLC pack I have the dish,worked fine untill an update. Please advise b05addf2-9ad3-46dc-97b1-a2979a651227