I cant play multiplayer on minecraft, why?

Discus and support I cant play multiplayer on minecraft, why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It is because I don't have it enabled on my Microsoft account, so i enabled it multiple times and nothing happened what do i do now?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sergi Lomidze, Dec 28, 2022.

1. I cant play multiplayer on minecraft, why?

It is because I don't have it enabled on my Microsoft account, so i enabled it multiple times and nothing happened what do i do now?

:)

Sergi Lomidze, Dec 28, 2022
  2. MikeMarrer Win User

How do I enable Minecraft Multiplayer?

I cant play multiplayer games on Minecraft
  3. Sergi Lomidze Win User

Hi, i did all the steps and now it works, thank you so much.
  4. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome, Sergi! Enjoy playing the game.
  5. Sergi Lomidze Win User

Hi, I enabled all of those. No i am on pc windows 10
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for checking, if you have just made the changes please restart your device to re-sync the changes that you have made.
Thema:

1. I cant play multiplayer on minecraft, why? - Similar Threads - cant play multiplayer

2. i cant play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play minecraft multiplayer: i have been trying to play minecraft multiplayer but i can not play multiplayer and some people say leave the group but the thing is my mom bought the game for me because when i tried to download...
  3. it says i cant play multiplayer becouse of my settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    it says i cant play multiplayer becouse of my settings: it says that i cnt play multiplayer cuz of my settings ba91d34f-6a17-4e74-af30-a7987077e9bf
  4. Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer: Keep getting the error, "You are missing one or more Multiplayer DLC packs. Please download and install." I have restarted my computer. I have uninstalled and re-installed, twice. I play on...
  5. i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...: for some reason recently my minecraft account says multiplayer is disabled and ive checked all setting but its still the same i would love if someone can help me regarding this...
  6. Cant play multiplayer after account compromised

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play multiplayer after account compromised: I was playing minecraft then i got logged out cus it got signed in from elsewhere then i couldnt log in with my microsoft account to play anymore. Few minutes go by and i got my account back...
  7. i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings: i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings how do i fix it? 25600dc8-48df-4332-ba31-2d19052b6341
  8. WHY CANT I LOG IN AND PLAY MULTIPLAYER WITH MY DAUGHTER IN HALO INFINITE WITHOUT MAKING A...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY CANT I LOG IN AND PLAY MULTIPLAYER WITH MY DAUGHTER IN HALO INFINITE WITHOUT MAKING A...: One of the biggest upsets with this **** trash xbox. One thing after another. When i was a kid i played halo and halo 2 with frinds. I recently bought halo infinite and my 9 year old is...
  9. I cant play minecraft multiplayer java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft multiplayer java: I been wanting to play minecraft java edition multiplayer but its locked and says change your settings on microsoft, I set my age to my real age above 18 and left the family group i was in and in...
  10. Game Pass Gold Live cant play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Gold Live cant play multiplayer: Gifted my grandchild a 3-month Gold Live Game Pass so she can play Halo Master chief collection and every time she trys to join multiplayer it goes right to a subscription screen to buy a Game...