I can't play multiplayer on java?? It says I have to check my microsoft account I can't...

Discus and support I can't play multiplayer on java?? It says I have to check my microsoft account I can't... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I check on microsoft to find out what I need to do to play multiplayer but I can't find anything 9581d6e6-7ec3-4eb3-9ee8-735a2132755e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lev Slavinskiy, Mar 2, 2023.

1. I can't play multiplayer on java?? It says I have to check my microsoft account I can't...

I check on microsoft to find out what I need to do to play multiplayer but I can't find anything

:)

lev Slavinskiy, Mar 2, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I can't play multiplayer on java?? It says I have to check my microsoft account I can't find anything though

Hi lev!

May I know if this is your first time trying to play multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition?

On which server are you trying to play?

I recommend to check the article here about multiplayer of Minecraft Java Edition. Make sure check if you have the right setup.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

If it's asking you to update your Microsoft's account privacy, please go to https://account.xbox.com/Settings and allow the settings needed for communicating with other players.
  3. Militarylotus30 Win User

Can't play multiplayer minecraft on java

I just migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account and now I can't play multiplayer. I've look all over the internet but I can't find out how to make it so I can play multiplayer. And if your going to ask if I have any subscriptions with Xbox I don't have any.
    Hi Goodra,

Minecraft java Edition needs to buy a account from Buy minecraft java

And this applies to Mojang servers, if you need help visit To request for a help

Or See Q&A problems
  4. SAARussian Win User

I can't play Minecraft Java multiplayer.

I purchased an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription from the Microsoft Store. By subscription, a version of Minecraft for Windows 10 is available to me. After installing the game, it offers me to buy the full version and does not let me into the network game. What is the problem?
  5. A WRETCHED S0UL Win User

need help opening my NAT

I'm having a similar issue in which i can connect to live, watch youtube and access the store but I can't play multiplayer within a game or access party chat. When i check my detailed NAT it says "there is a firewall(or it is not connected)" and when I check
    my multiplayer connection it says it "can't get a Teredo IP address.
  6. LoganGamer120 Win User

MInecraft Java says I don't own minecraft java and have to get Xbox GAME PASS for PC but I already own XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE

Thi still isn't fixed. I want to play Minecraft Java on Hypixel.net but I can't access multiplayer and on minecraft.net when I go to my profile it asks to buy Minecraft. Hey Microsoft please fix this.
Thema:

I can't play multiplayer on java?? It says I have to check my microsoft account I can't...

1. I can't play multiplayer on java?? It says I have to check my microsoft account I can't... - Similar Threads - can't play multiplayer

2. Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft: I'm on Windows 10 trying to play Minecraft Java Edition, but the "Multiplayer" button is greyed out for me with the message "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings"....
  3. Since I can't play baldurs gate 3 in multiplayer like it was advertised, when can I get my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since I can't play baldurs gate 3 in multiplayer like it was advertised, when can I get my...: Npc's get stuck, saved get deleted, and you can't play multiplayer. Since ethe product was sold with false advertisements when do I get my full refund? I shouldn't be penalized for wanting to...
  4. Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...: When he tries to join a server (like Hypixel), he only gets the error: "Failed to login: null". I literally watched some youtube video and websites about how to fix it but none of them worked. Why...
  5. Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...: Hello, lately I've been trying to get on the multiplayer mode on Minecraft. I've found out that my account was in a Microsoft family, but I left it and changed all my settings including the...
  6. I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.: I finally managed to create an adult account that could add my main to a family group and change my account's settings. But when I did and opened Minecraft Java again, multiplayer is still...
  7. why can't I play multiplayer on java Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why can't I play multiplayer on java Minecraft?: At first, it was because I was a part of a family group on Microsoft and my Xbox settings. But now even when I left the group (after a long hour on trying to figure out how to remove me w/ my...
  8. Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers: I've enabled my multiplayer setting to be able to connect to mc servers, but as the title reads I've not been able to connect to any. I've tried relogging aswell resetting the program, which have...
  9. Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft: Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft bd734ab5-3ad4-460e-b3c9-013f50d3a077
  10. Why can't I play minecraft multiplayer on minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play minecraft multiplayer on minecraft?: I have purchased minecraft java edition but I can't log into any servers and it says "error: null". Even though I'm not in a family in xbox or microsoft and it says I can't change my privacy...