I can't play multiplayer because "its disabled"

Discus and support I can't play multiplayer because "its disabled" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; even though I have gone through many settings to enable, I have gone into the "Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety" and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ravioli Ravioli, Nov 29, 2022.

1. I can't play multiplayer because "its disabled"

even though I have gone through many settings to enable, I have gone into the "Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety" and enabled it, my account is over 18 and I'm not in a family thing. Also I'm on PC

:)

Ravioli Ravioli, Nov 29, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Did you change your account's privacy settings?

To change the privacy settings your account must be an adult account, otherwise you will not have access.

see it in your privacy settings:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

if your account is for a child, you need an adult account to link your account and manage your privacy settings

remembering that if you don't see the configuration option to play online, it's not me who says it's a child's account, but the system.

as a player I can only inform.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Why can't I play modern warfare 3 on online today?

Why can't I play modern warfare 3 multiplayer tonight?
    Its because the full game doesnt release until November 10th.
  4. BlazedWithPower Win User

How is this game?

Really glitchy. Needs 6.5GB HD space to be played. And multiplayer is 'disabled' until October 1st. Basically, its not worth the money. Avoid.
  5. MoumenBlackbird Win User

Online Multiplayer in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 does not work

my multiplayer is disabled, how i fix this? its like its grayed out cant click on it
  6. ngocphi Win User

Halo infinite (campaing)

That's because campaign isnt out yet it isn't released till Dec 8th

We are still on the multiplayer beta

If you look to the right its still preorder

You can preinstall with gamepass but can't play on anything till multiplayer
Thema:

1. I can't play multiplayer because "its disabled" - Similar Threads - can't play multiplayer

2. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  3. Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft: I'm on Windows 10 trying to play Minecraft Java Edition, but the "Multiplayer" button is greyed out for me with the message "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings"....
  4. Since I can't play baldurs gate 3 in multiplayer like it was advertised, when can I get my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since I can't play baldurs gate 3 in multiplayer like it was advertised, when can I get my...: Npc's get stuck, saved get deleted, and you can't play multiplayer. Since ethe product was sold with false advertisements when do I get my full refund? I shouldn't be penalized for wanting to...
  5. Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...: When he tries to join a server (like Hypixel), he only gets the error: "Failed to login: null". I literally watched some youtube video and websites about how to fix it but none of them worked. Why...
  6. Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...: Hello, lately I've been trying to get on the multiplayer mode on Minecraft. I've found out that my account was in a Microsoft family, but I left it and changed all my settings including the...
  7. I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.: I finally managed to create an adult account that could add my main to a family group and change my account's settings. But when I did and opened Minecraft Java again, multiplayer is still...
  8. why can't I play multiplayer on java Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why can't I play multiplayer on java Minecraft?: At first, it was because I was a part of a family group on Microsoft and my Xbox settings. But now even when I left the group (after a long hour on trying to figure out how to remove me w/ my...
  9. Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers: I've enabled my multiplayer setting to be able to connect to mc servers, but as the title reads I've not been able to connect to any. I've tried relogging aswell resetting the program, which have...
  10. Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft: Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft bd734ab5-3ad4-460e-b3c9-013f50d3a077