i cant play mortal kombat towers and online

Discus and support i cant play mortal kombat towers and online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i recetly cannot play mortal kombat towers and online. it might have something to do with me cancelling my game pass, and then buying xbox live the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eggrollski42jlit4kjripotk, Jul 18, 2022.

1. i cant play mortal kombat towers and online

i recetly cannot play mortal kombat towers and online. it might have something to do with me cancelling my game pass, and then buying xbox live the ssame day it expired. the day thbat it expired i couldnt play online anymore, everytime i trhy to play online it says that the connection was lost even though i wasnt even platying with anybody yet, this is for all game modes. when i try to play with friends it will say 9inviting player and then a split second later it will say s=cancelling match and it will do the same thing again. i need help with this problem immedietly and im getting really tired of this, someone help me out. (i have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling)

:)

Eggrollski42jlit4kjripotk, Jul 18, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Eggrollski42jlit4kjripotkj. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

You are playing on the console, right? First, please double check your Xbox Live subscription is active at:

https://account.microsoft.com/services

If it is showing as active, please try to remove and add your account to the console again, performing a power reset in-between:

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove. ​​​

4. Close. ​​​

​​​

Power Reset:

1​​. Turn off your console and your router/modem.

2. Unplug all the cables from both devices (power, HDMI, etc..) and wait 2 minutes.

3. After 2 minutes, plug all the cables in again on your router/modem and wait for all the lights to show up.

​​​4. Plug all the cables on your console and turn it on.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.

3. Enter the email address and password for the Microsoft account that you want to add.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences.

Feel free to ask back any questions and please let me know how it goes.
  3. Juxtapose13 Win User

Rank the MK's!

I'll list/rate the ones I played:

- Mortal Kombat II

- Mortal Kombat (2011)

- Mortal Kombat 3

- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

- Mortal Kombat

- Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
  4. oxxMUDVAYNExxo Win User

Im Ready For MK arcade Kollection

I think Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection is going to kick ask...

3 MK games for around 800 MSP and online play! Cant get better than that!

My friends and I would walk miles just to play MK 2.!.

Its about time Mortal Kombat 2 came to XBLA, pluse there's MK1 and UMK3 bundled in for free!
  5. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Do you have to pay for Mortal kombat X characters

6. natedogg4111 Win User

yo netherrealm studios ive got a suggestion

I Love playing Mortal Kombat 1 and Mortal Kombat 2 its a lot of fun
Thema:

1. i cant play mortal kombat towers and online - Similar Threads - cant play mortal

2. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  3. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  4. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  5. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  6. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  7. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  8. I cant play fortnite at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play fortnite at all: whenever i try it just says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try again later” and its been saying this for the past 4 weeks. What do i do to fix...
  9. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....
  10. i bought the 80 dallar mortal kombat and cant play jason,predator, and all the stuff i should ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the 80 dallar mortal kombat and cant play jason,predator, and all the stuff i should ...: is there something i need to do? 03313245-01b6-4ceb-9ccf-07293f1ae80c