I can't play Modern Warfare 2 Physical Cross Gen Edition on my Xbox One.

Discus and support I can't play Modern Warfare 2 Physical Cross Gen Edition on my Xbox One. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Before it's suggested; I've reinstalled 5 times. Once through the xbox app. I've reset my xbox 4 times. I've restarted my xbox 5 times. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robson Parker, Nov 27, 2022.

1. I can't play Modern Warfare 2 Physical Cross Gen Edition on my Xbox One.

Before it's suggested;

• I've reinstalled 5 times. Once through the xbox app.
    • I've reset my xbox 4 times.
    • I've restarted my xbox 5 times.
    • I have deleted my data
    • I have deleted my cache
    • I've refreshed my mac address
    • I've contact Microsoft support live chat over 12 times since 19/11/22 about this issue, each saying I'll get a call back but I never do, each of them saying I'll be able to email someone.
    • I've been told this is a game issue and it will update, despite no indication from the developer saying this issue exists.
    Not to mention the amount this has cost in electricity. The call back feature on the support website doesn't work. I have tried every single troubleshoot on the Xbox Support page and the Activision support page.

Please can somebody tell me why I haven't received a call from Xbox Support or any communication as to what's going on with my case, not to mention my complaint. I just want to play the game I've saved up for and this is just ridiculous.

:)

Robson Parker, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Untitled_Paint Win User

Is xbox live mandatory to play cod mw 2 2022 online?

Hello, welcome to Microsoft Answers Community.

Yes. You will need a Microsoft Account to download games from Microsoft Store or Xbox, and play them in Online mode.

However, neither the Vault Edition nor the Cross-Gen Bundle of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II is included with Xbox Game Pass. Therefore, you do not need an XGP membership.

*For Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Vault Edition, please visit Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Vault Edition | Xbox;
    *For Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Cross-Gen Bundle, please visit Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Cross-Gen Bundle | Xbox

*For the official page of Call od Duty: Modern Warfare II, please visit https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ii.

Best Regards
  3. Georges C. Win User

4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Robson, I'm really sorry about what's going on and what you're going through, by your description you've tried every possible procedure with support.

Here in the community we are independent consultants and we do not have access there is some data, which the support itself has, at this time I can only recommend that you make feedback of this situation to the Xbox team by the link below.

Provide feedback to Team Xbox

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  5. Robson Parker Win User

Hi,

This does nothing to raise my issue, this just flags up a problem to xbox who will take months to get back to me. This is not what I asked.

Regards, Robson
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why is xbox still prompting me to buy a game I have already bought ?

Thema:

1. I can't play Modern Warfare 2 Physical Cross Gen Edition on my Xbox One. - Similar Threads - can't play Modern

2. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it: So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game...
  3. Why can't I play modern warfare 3 on online today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play modern warfare 3 on online today?: Why can't I play modern warfare 3 multiplayer tonight? ff4756b7-4e06-4550-b064-7152d0a97005
  4. I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital: Hello, I have purchased COD modern warfare 2019 digital, I have installed and uninstalled it several times with all the ad-ons and I still cannot play the campaign mode and it tells me to buy the...
  5. Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.: I have installed every possible thing I can and when I get to the main screen it tries to get me to purchase it (agai ) and shows that it's locked even though I have the disc in the xbox and it's...
  6. Hello I can't play camphain on my call of duty modern warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I can't play camphain on my call of duty modern warfare 2019: I can't see the option to play camphain on call of duty modern warfare 2019 even though I have downloaded all the data packs and packs when I click on go offline I font see the usual menu and I...
  7. Why can't i play Modern Warfare 2019 campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i play Modern Warfare 2019 campaign: Hi, so i installed the game the second time because i wanted to play campaign again but now it doesn't let me play, it says that i need to purchase the game even tho i played it before ( the...
  8. I have modern warfare 2 (360) edition and it keeps saying I can't play the on Xbox live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have modern warfare 2 (360) edition and it keeps saying I can't play the on Xbox live...: Call of duty modern warfare 2 keeps saying I can't play on Xbox live even though I pay for ultimate 7f720bab-1580-49bf-82f0-aabf83170f0b
  9. On Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) I can't seem to find where to to play the campaign....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) I can't seem to find where to to play the campaign....: There is an advert for Warzone 2.0 and MW2 on the left and Warzone Caldera on the right, but no option play the campaign for mw1. I have installed all the Addons for the game apart from the...
  10. Can't play Modern Warfare 2 on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Modern Warfare 2 on xbox game pass: So I downloaded Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Warzone 2.0 For free on game pass hoping to play the campaign but whenever I click the Modern Warfare 2 game on the menu it says I need to purchase...