I cant play Minecraft

Discus and support I cant play Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I couldnt open minecraft after I uninstalled and reinstalled it because it said I didnt have gaming services I followed the steps from this post:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by giacomo salvato, Jun 4, 2023.

1. I cant play Minecraft

I couldnt open minecraft after I uninstalled and reinstalled it because it said I didnt have gaming services

I followed the steps from this post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/cant-re-install-gaming-services/31596138-5437-42c4-b2d1-bc5e6c6d58d8

I got the option to install but it says there has been an error and the error code is "0x80070002"

I am on Windows 10

:)

giacomo salvato, Jun 4, 2023
  2. MikeMarrer Win User

How do I enable Minecraft Multiplayer?

I cant play multiplayer games on Minecraft
  3. {Parity} Win User

I cant play minecraft

You will need to contact support directly for assistance with that. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

I cant play Minecraft

You're most welcome, giacomo! I am glad it worked. I really appreciate your time with me today!
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

I cant play Minecraft

Try to run the command again. Right-click the Start button on your taskbar, and then select Windows Terminal (Admin).

In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...
  6. giacomo salvato Win User

I cant play Minecraft

I did that and when I went to open it again it had me install but when I tried there was another error, code: 0x87E00196

here is an image of the downloads page

[​IMG]
Thema:

I cant play Minecraft

1. I cant play Minecraft - Similar Threads - cant play Minecraft

2. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  3. I cant play minecraft anymore (12/14/23)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft anymore (12/14/23): I bought Minecraft on my Xbox(Microsoft) account back in 2022(I have the receipt) and i was able to play it on my pc but now(12/14/23) i cant play minecraft since its been bundled together with...
  4. i cant play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play minecraft multiplayer: i have been trying to play minecraft multiplayer but i can not play multiplayer and some people say leave the group but the thing is my mom bought the game for me because when i tried to download...
  5. Cant play minecraft on pc because of microsoft account settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play minecraft on pc because of microsoft account settings?: I changed my account settings to allow multiplayer because every time I try and join a sever it says "Cant log in: Please check your Microsoft account settings." Even though when I check the...
  6. i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...: for some reason recently my minecraft account says multiplayer is disabled and ive checked all setting but its still the same i would love if someone can help me regarding this...
  7. Cant play Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Minecraft: Ok, so I owned the Xbox one edition of minecraft and I got bedrock for free and then I switched to pc and I got the game for free on that, now ever since both versions of the game have merged I...
  8. Why cant I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play Minecraft?: I own Minecraft on xbox one, I just played it yesterday. But today it is telling me i need to buy it to play it. So I click on it and it says I already own the game. I click on manage game and...
  9. i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings: i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings how do i fix it? 25600dc8-48df-4332-ba31-2d19052b6341
  10. Cant play online in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play online in Minecraft: I have just installed Minecraft again. I cant play online even though i changed my Privacy Settings, like shown in many tutorials. 3c44ca8c-0beb-4464-9542-8440a5472b45