I can’t play Minecraft with my friend at all

Discus and support I can’t play Minecraft with my friend at all in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am trying to play online with my friends, I have game pass ultimate so I can play Minecraft with them, but I can’t hop on Minecraft multiplayer, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Joshuamrf, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Joshuamrf
    Joshuamrf Guest

I am trying to play online with my friends, I have game pass ultimate so I can play Minecraft with them, but I can’t hop on Minecraft multiplayer, I even tried on my switch and messed with my internet and reset it, nothings working. And I need help

:)

Joshuamrf, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Joshuamrf

Please double check if all your privacy and multiplayer settings are allowed for your account, use this link for that:

https://account.xbox.com/Settings

If everything looks good there please tell me what's the exact error message that youre seeing inside (don't forget to conceal personal information)
  3. Subhranshu ShekharSe Win User

How do I change privacy settings for minecraft on mobile??

How do I change privacy settings, I can’t friend people on minecraft pocket edition and I can’t play online or on realms, what do I do?
    Please fix my privacy and online safety settings in minecraft pe so I can play with my friends
  4. Flame555 Win User

Minecraft Dungeons How to Fix Privilege Error Online Play Restricted

How to change the xbox setting if the my microsoft account show that I’m not an adult yet? I can’t change any setting on xbox settings. Also, I really want to play minecraft dungeons with my friend, but I can’t fix this problem, because I can’t change
    the setting on xbox.
  5. Bradyn Smith Win User

I recently updated my microsoft email from an old one to a new one and now i can only play offline games and i can’t access the store to purchase new games, can someone help me

I also didn’t say that for example on minecraft or nba2k i can only play by myself no friends can join and i can’t buy vc or get on the minecraft marketplace please help
  6. Amanda L. Roberts Win User

Unable to connect to Minecraft world, 2 Xboxes in the same house

I’m her only Minecraft friend. I can’t join her and she can’t join me.
Thema:

1. I can’t play Minecraft with my friend at all - Similar Threads - can’t play Minecraft

2. I Got Banned On Xbox And I Can’t Play Cross Play On My PS5 In Minecraft Cause It’s Telling...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Got Banned On Xbox And I Can’t Play Cross Play On My PS5 In Minecraft Cause It’s Telling...: [img] [img] Any Help Is Appreciated d61ba538-5e3e-47d9-91b3-61130ef3893f
  3. Why can’t I play Minecraft Bedrock without a Gamepass subscription despite me owning the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play Minecraft Bedrock without a Gamepass subscription despite me owning the...: I recently tried opening Minecraft on my Xbox Series X to play, but when I do, I get a print saying “Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass”. I never had the game through Game Pass, I’ve...
  4. My daughter and I can’t play Minecraft together?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My daughter and I can’t play Minecraft together?: I have two Xbox’s. One that I use and one that I am setting up for my daughter to use. I bought Minecraft under my account, and can play. My daughter can also play on her child account if I am...
  5. Help I can’t play minecraft with anyone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help I can’t play minecraft with anyone: So I haven’t been able to play minecraft with anyone at all for bout 2 weeks now because whenever I try it says I need to authenticate my microsoft account and i don’t know how to fix it...
  6. When I try to play minecraft with friends, it tells me that I can’t play online due to how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to play minecraft with friends, it tells me that I can’t play online due to how...: Prior to this happening, I had never set up a family account, and when I did, I made sure to make online play available. e7168814-d0ca-48ff-b39a-8fc9ba98fb23
  7. I can’t play cross platform minecraft because I forgot the email I used

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play cross platform minecraft because I forgot the email I used: Hello, in 2019-20 ish I made a Microsoft account to play minecraft with a buddy and then I came back after a couple months and I’d forgotten the email I used. I tired every email I had and nothing...
  8. Why can’t I play Minecraft on Nintendo switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play Minecraft on Nintendo switch: The issue started when I logged out of Minecraft I was not able to connect to servers after the error would read “unable to connect to world” after I reloaded me game I have not been able to get...
  9. Why can’t I play or buy Minecraft Realms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play or buy Minecraft Realms?: I am trying to repurchase my Minecraft Realm but as soon as I log in or even try to renew my subscription I get the message, “You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set...
  10. Why can’t I play on my Minecraft account on PS 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play on my Minecraft account on PS 5: I am having issues signing into Minecraft on the PlayStation 5 gives me a QR code to follow on a different device once I’m done and I have followed all steps. It will say that I’m signed in but on...