i cant play minecraft java online on my laptop

Discus and support i cant play minecraft java online on my laptop in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when i want to change it is says sign in to the page privacy and online security 2 enter the gamertag of the account which you want to change but there... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by michielquispel, Jun 29, 2022.

1. i cant play minecraft java online on my laptop

when i want to change it is says sign in to the page privacy and online security 2 enter the gamertag of the account which you want to change but there is no place to put my account name in somwhere what should i do i want to play with my friends again

:)

michielquispel, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For you to manage it you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then use the organizer account so sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot:

[​IMG]
  3. Muhammad Usman Mitha Win User

Can I somehow play Minecraft with an Xbox 360 remote on my laptop

It is Java Edition and when I use it with mods my laptop lags.

That is why I prefer not using mods while playing Minecraft(with Optifine to speed it up).

Thank you anyways.
  4. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
  5. Fynn202 Win User

My account is already migrated but Minecraft is still asking for me to pay to play Java Edition despite already having Bedrock Edition. What else do I have to do?

yes i installed minecraft on my mobile before, but i can play it on my pc since i bought it. So why cant i play java, is it because i installed the mobile version first? but even so, its doesnt change the fact that i can play bedrock on pc, but not java.
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

I can’t use my Minecraft on a new device

Hello Nicole A, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry you're experiencing difficulties when trying to use your Minecraft Java edition on your new laptop. Account migration and license management can sometimes be complicated, but I will try to help you.

Make sure you're using the correct Microsoft email address when you sign in to Minecraft Java Edition. If you created a new Microsoft email address during account migration, be sure to use that address and not the original one.

Verifying Minecraft Java license ownership may be required to access the full version of the game on your new laptop. Check to see if you have any email or additional Minecraft Java license information that proves your ownership. If you have a product key or activation code, make sure you enter it correctly in the Minecraft Java launcher.

Make sure you have downloaded and used the correct Minecraft Java launcher on your new laptop. The Minecraft Java launcher is the application that allows you to access the game. Verify that you are using the latest version of the launcher and that you have downloaded it from the official Minecraft website.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
Thema:

1. i cant play minecraft java online on my laptop - Similar Threads - cant play minecraft

2. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  3. I cant play minecraft anymore (12/14/23)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft anymore (12/14/23): I bought Minecraft on my Xbox(Microsoft) account back in 2022(I have the receipt) and i was able to play it on my pc but now(12/14/23) i cant play minecraft since its been bundled together with...
  4. i cant play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play minecraft multiplayer: i have been trying to play minecraft multiplayer but i can not play multiplayer and some people say leave the group but the thing is my mom bought the game for me because when i tried to download...
  5. Cant play minecraft on pc because of microsoft account settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play minecraft on pc because of microsoft account settings?: I changed my account settings to allow multiplayer because every time I try and join a sever it says "Cant log in: Please check your Microsoft account settings." Even though when I check the...
  6. i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...: for some reason recently my minecraft account says multiplayer is disabled and ive checked all setting but its still the same i would love if someone can help me regarding this...
  7. Cant play Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Minecraft: Ok, so I owned the Xbox one edition of minecraft and I got bedrock for free and then I switched to pc and I got the game for free on that, now ever since both versions of the game have merged I...
  8. Why cant I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play Minecraft?: I own Minecraft on xbox one, I just played it yesterday. But today it is telling me i need to buy it to play it. So I click on it and it says I already own the game. I click on manage game and...
  9. i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings: i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings how do i fix it? 25600dc8-48df-4332-ba31-2d19052b6341
  10. Cant play online in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play online in Minecraft: I have just installed Minecraft again. I cant play online even though i changed my Privacy Settings, like shown in many tutorials. 3c44ca8c-0beb-4464-9542-8440a5472b45