I cant play minecraft dongens with other people

Discus and support I cant play minecraft dongens with other people in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant play Minecraft dungeons because of online play when I click play it says its restricted and I won't let me play with friends (by the way I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YallMc21, May 26, 2022.

1. YallMc21
    YallMc21 Guest

I cant play Minecraft dungeons because of online play when I click play it says its restricted and I won't let me play with friends (by the way I bought it on steam)

:)

YallMc21, May 26, 2022
  2. YallMc21 Win User

thanks for the help I can now play online! :)
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, your fellow Xbox gamer.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help.

This is most likely because of a restriction set on your account.

Please check if you are part of a family group here:

https://account.microsoft.com/family

If you are, only the parent account can change the restrictions on the account.

If not, please access your settings here:

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&a...

Please check if all your Privacy & Online safety settings are set to Allow/Everybody.

You can also toggle on the settings to be sure (Set to friends then back to Everybody) and submit changes.
  4. Juggernaut762 Win User

want other people to play minecraft with

Would prefer you to have a mic
  5. RacerTracer89 Win User

Looking for People to Play Minecraft and other games with

Sure, I play it all the time and castle crashers, mostly arcade games :\
  6. zkiller011 Win User

Minecraft connection issues

Im on xbox one, and its only minecraft. The only error message is "failed to connect". Everything else works, just not minecraft. I can even join other worlds. People just cant join mine. Thanks for the reply.
Thema:

1. I cant play minecraft dongens with other people - Similar Threads - cant play minecraft

2. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  3. I cant play minecraft anymore (12/14/23)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft anymore (12/14/23): I bought Minecraft on my Xbox(Microsoft) account back in 2022(I have the receipt) and i was able to play it on my pc but now(12/14/23) i cant play minecraft since its been bundled together with...
  4. i cant play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play minecraft multiplayer: i have been trying to play minecraft multiplayer but i can not play multiplayer and some people say leave the group but the thing is my mom bought the game for me because when i tried to download...
  5. Cant play minecraft on pc because of microsoft account settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play minecraft on pc because of microsoft account settings?: I changed my account settings to allow multiplayer because every time I try and join a sever it says "Cant log in: Please check your Microsoft account settings." Even though when I check the...
  6. i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...: for some reason recently my minecraft account says multiplayer is disabled and ive checked all setting but its still the same i would love if someone can help me regarding this...
  7. Cant play Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Minecraft: Ok, so I owned the Xbox one edition of minecraft and I got bedrock for free and then I switched to pc and I got the game for free on that, now ever since both versions of the game have merged I...
  8. Why cant I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play Minecraft?: I own Minecraft on xbox one, I just played it yesterday. But today it is telling me i need to buy it to play it. So I click on it and it says I already own the game. I click on manage game and...
  9. i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings: i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings how do i fix it? 25600dc8-48df-4332-ba31-2d19052b6341
  10. Cant play online in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play online in Minecraft: I have just installed Minecraft again. I cant play online even though i changed my Privacy Settings, like shown in many tutorials. 3c44ca8c-0beb-4464-9542-8440a5472b45