I cant play minecraft bedrock servers. it says sorry, we failed to validate your login

Discus and support I cant play minecraft bedrock servers. it says sorry, we failed to validate your login in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I love minecraft so much. but i cant even play it. i even created a new microsoft account. but it still says we failed to validate your login. when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anxious Tzn54, Mar 27, 2023.

1. I cant play minecraft bedrock servers. it says sorry, we failed to validate your login

I love minecraft so much. but i cant even play it. i even created a new microsoft account. but it still says we failed to validate your login. when joining any featured servers. plase answer this

:)

Anxious Tzn54, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I cant play minecraft bedrock servers. it says sorry, we failed to validate your login

That most likely the issue here. It's actually against the Microsoft's Terms of Service using illegally acquired games or licenses. If that's the case, I am afraid that here in forum and even on their game support, we cannot further assist you on this issue.
  3. Anxious Tzn54 Win User

i triend creating different microsoft accounts. dosent works, tried reinstalling minecraft, dosent works. SO what DO I DO PLEase help
    [​IMG]
    . im using windows 10. i also tried it on a different device. also, im playing cracked minecraft bedrock
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's do our best now to get this sorted out.

What exactly is the device/platform are you using to play the game?

Please try to simply sign out your account from the game and sign in again. If you have a different network connection, please connect it to a different one - you could use mobile data or mobile hotspot.
  5. Anxious Tzn54 Win User

by the way, is it happening because i use cracked minecraft?
  6. Rostom L Win User

I appreciate your efforts there. It seems to be a server-side issue from Minecraft. I recommend that you directly contact the Minecraft team by submitting a ticket here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new for them to further investigate your issue.
Thema:

1. I cant play minecraft bedrock servers. it says sorry, we failed to validate your login - Similar Threads - cant play minecraft

2. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  3. I cant play minecraft anymore (12/14/23)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft anymore (12/14/23): I bought Minecraft on my Xbox(Microsoft) account back in 2022(I have the receipt) and i was able to play it on my pc but now(12/14/23) i cant play minecraft since its been bundled together with...
  4. i cant play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play minecraft multiplayer: i have been trying to play minecraft multiplayer but i can not play multiplayer and some people say leave the group but the thing is my mom bought the game for me because when i tried to download...
  5. Cant play minecraft on pc because of microsoft account settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play minecraft on pc because of microsoft account settings?: I changed my account settings to allow multiplayer because every time I try and join a sever it says "Cant log in: Please check your Microsoft account settings." Even though when I check the...
  6. i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...: for some reason recently my minecraft account says multiplayer is disabled and ive checked all setting but its still the same i would love if someone can help me regarding this...
  7. Cant play Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Minecraft: Ok, so I owned the Xbox one edition of minecraft and I got bedrock for free and then I switched to pc and I got the game for free on that, now ever since both versions of the game have merged I...
  8. Why cant I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play Minecraft?: I own Minecraft on xbox one, I just played it yesterday. But today it is telling me i need to buy it to play it. So I click on it and it says I already own the game. I click on manage game and...
  9. i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings: i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings how do i fix it? 25600dc8-48df-4332-ba31-2d19052b6341
  10. Cant play online in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play online in Minecraft: I have just installed Minecraft again. I cant play online even though i changed my Privacy Settings, like shown in many tutorials. 3c44ca8c-0beb-4464-9542-8440a5472b45