I can't play in servers in minecraft pe

Discus and support I can't play in servers in minecraft pe in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi there! I can't play in a multiplayer server with my friends when I join I can move but can't break any blocks and according to my friends I'm not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by __farah__, Jun 28, 2021.

1. __farah__
    __farah__ Guest

Hi there!

I can't play in a multiplayer server with my friends when I join I can move but can't break any blocks and according to my friends I'm not moving at all.

I can still take damage and die however I don't respawn afterwards the screen says "generating world" but it never generates.

Also when I'm "moving around " the world seems to be glitching and I fall into the void / fall through the ground and can't move.

Same problem with servers like Cubecraft and lifeboat where I'm moving around but in fact standing where I spawned so I can't enter any minigames.

It's not an internet connection problem as I have a very good connection. It's also not because said servers are far away from where I live as I tried entering ones very close to me and said problems are still there and people from my area can play on said servers with no problems.

I really hope someone answers my question because I bought minecraft so I can play with my friends but apparently i can't.

Thank you very much!

:)

__farah__, Jun 28, 2021
  2. Luka CvoroCvoro Win User

Не могу зайти в Xbox Live через Майнкрафт [Can't go to Xbox Live via Minecraft]

I can`t play on Minecraft PE servers.

Can you fix it?
  3. FadhalRizqi Win User

Minecraft PE

Помогите пожалуйста, не могу играть на серверах Minecraft PE , пишет что неполадки в у чётной записи Microsoft. Помогите, ПОЖАЛУЙСТА!!!

[Translation-Please help, Can't Play on Minecraft PE Servers, writes that the problem is in the even record of Microsoft. Help, PLEASE!!! ]
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @__farah__!

With issues like these, we recommend trying some basic troubleshooting steps such removing your account and restarting your device. However, if the issue persists, it would be best to contact the game developer since its an in game glitch therefore they will be able to provide you with some further fixes.
  5. YanaL1 Win User

Minecraft PE

Помогите пожалуйста, не могу играть на серверах Minecraft PE , пишет что неполадки в у чётной записи Microsoft. Помогите, ПОЖАЛУЙСТА!!!

[Translation-Please help, Can't Play on Minecraft PE Servers, writes that the problem is in the even record of Microsoft. Help, PLEASE!!! ]
    У меня такая же проблема!
  6. เอกภพแ Win User

Gamertag: change some letters from uppercase to lowercase. How can I do?

I think it's important because it confuses minecraft server for minecraft server that can access both java and pe
    or i might be wrong It might not matter
Thema:

1. I can't play in servers in minecraft pe - Similar Threads - can't play servers

2. I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....: it says that "you cannot join cross-platform games without both a microsoft account and a nintendo account. Sign in with both accounts to join Servers." a67d4412-cf25-4f14-a3a0-264eeaabe1c7
  3. Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers: I've enabled my multiplayer setting to be able to connect to mc servers, but as the title reads I've not been able to connect to any. I've tried relogging aswell resetting the program, which have...
  4. I can't connect to the call of duty black ops 3 servers I can only play local and I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to the call of duty black ops 3 servers I can only play local and I have...: Every time I load up the game it doesn't work and only lets me play local and I have xbox live 0bad4dc8-32d6-46c4-a6f1-a5c2196e89cd
  5. ark survival evolved. I can't find the server I play on pc and then play the same server...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark survival evolved. I can't find the server I play on pc and then play the same server...: ark survival evolved. I can't find the server I play on pc and then play the same server on xbox? in the search from xbox, such a server simply does not exist .......
  6. "Teredo is unable to qualify", "server connectivty is blocked", can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Windows
    "Teredo is unable to qualify", "server connectivty is blocked", can't play multiplayer games: Alright, so I've been trying to get into my friend's java Minecraft server, but the same error pops up every time: "Failed to connect to server...
  7. In Minecraft for Windows10,,I can't play with the server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Minecraft for Windows10,,I can't play with the server: In Minecraft for Windows10,my privacy settings are correct, but I still can't play on serve. It still tells me to go to the website and change my privacy settings. Who can help me?...
  8. I can't use my account to play in server or realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't use my account to play in server or realm: 1 years ago, i make xbox account to play in the server in minecraft. Until now i can't play on the server it is written "you cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up....
  9. I can join multiplayer queues, but can't play with friends. Server Connectivity Blocked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can join multiplayer queues, but can't play with friends. Server Connectivity Blocked?: I've been trying to play some games on the Windows Store with a friend and every time I invite him or he invites me, it fails to join the game. I thought it was the specific game having issues, so...
  10. I put my code for Xbox live gold but i can't play Battlefield 4 on xbox one. Server down? Help ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put my code for Xbox live gold but i can't play Battlefield 4 on xbox one. Server down? Help ...: Why I can't play online to Battlefield 4 on xbox One? I put my Xbox live gold code in the console, but i can't play. Server down? Other problem? Please tell me. Thanks....