I cant play Halo Wars Xbox 360 on my Xbox One

Discus and support I cant play Halo Wars Xbox 360 on my Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello When I insert the halo wars disc into my xbox one, it sends me into blu-ray and it doesnt let me play or nothing, i previously inserted halo 4... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by D2123, Dec 2, 2018.

1. D2123
    D2123 Guest

Hello

When I insert the halo wars disc into my xbox one, it sends me into blu-ray and it doesnt let me play or nothing, i previously inserted halo 4 (xbox 360 disc too) and it downloaded perfectly, so i dont know what to do, it doesnt apper in my games and i cant
    play it on blu-ray, can you help me.

I have a xbox one s.

Thanks

Pd: Sorry if i have bad english.

:)

D2123, Dec 2, 2018
  2. GOLD

I PLAY HALO WARS IN MULTIPLAYER, BUT I CANT PLAY HALO 5 IN MULTIPLAYER (ON XBOX ONE)

¿WHY?

AF92 DARK SHOOT, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Weed smocker
    Weed smocker Guest
    Playing 360 games on Xbox One with HDMI CEC input(xbox one)

Hi all,

I'll by an Xbox One and I've thinked about one thing, we know that Xbox One will have an HDMI input for TV, but if I plug my Xbox 360 to my Xbox one with the HDMI input of the One, it will allow me to play my favorite 360 games with my Xbox One controller
    ?

Then I think it should be an argument against the PS4 to permit player to play their 360 games on the one with this option, it will replace the hardware or software retrocompatibilty. Be able to play Halo Wars, Halo Reach, Halo CE/CE anniversary, Halo 2,
    Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 4 and the X1 halo on the same console is an extraordinary possible that only X1 is capable and if it's possible, Microsoft will keep all his community and permit the X1 and X360 gamers to stay in contact and interact together. and
    it's easier than develop an X360 emulator on X1 (due to the architecture switch)

Weed smocker, Dec 2, 2018
  4. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

Hello there,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I would try removing the disc from the console and then

performing a power cycle
    on your console. Perform a power cycle by holding the power button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off. Afterwards, unplug your console from the wall outlet for about 1 minute.

Re-plug in your Xbox and turn it on. Try your Halo Wars disc again.

Hope this helps!

XBF Chris J, Dec 2, 2018
  5. D2123
    D2123 Guest
    It didnt worked. D:

Thank you anyway I cant play Halo Wars Xbox 360 on my Xbox One :D

D2123, Dec 2, 2018
  6. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest
    Hello,

Thanks for keeping us updated. I'm sorry to hear the power cycle did not help. it can be an issue with the disc. Do you still have your 360, or a second Xbox one? If you do, can you test this disc on the other device?

Let us know the results.

XBF Chris J, Dec 2, 2018
  7. D2123
    D2123 Guest
    Nope, sadly i dont have neither a xbox 360 or another xbox one, i will try with another xbox 360 disc! If you find another way of fixing it, let me know!

Thanks!

D2123, Dec 3, 2018
  8. choppyseize
    choppyseize Guest

Hi

The disc itself could be corrupted or dirty, Are you able to try it on another Xbox by chance ?

choppyseize, Dec 3, 2018
  9. D2123
    D2123 Guest
    Well, i have a friend with a xbox 360, i will try going to his house and testing it there!, i will notify you if it works.

Thanks!

D2123, Dec 4, 2018
  10. Try clearing the cache.
    Put your finger on the start button of the console for 10 seconds until it goes out.
    Then wait another 30 and turn it on again.
    After trying this, reinstall the game.
    It may work for you I cant play Halo Wars Xbox 360 on my Xbox One :D.

Chyrola Cuello, Dec 4, 2018
  11. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    Hiya D2123,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

Sorry to hear that the issue is still persisting. If the game is still having issues launching, then
    I suggest to try troubleshooting the console operating system by performing a soft factory reset and keeping games and apps

[*]
    Please take a look at the following troubleshooting article:
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    (Reset and keep my games & apps.)

[*]

Note: Before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles and have a stable internet connection.

[*]

[*]Hope this helps.

XBF Jeremy Z, Nov 6, 2018
  12. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Try clearing the cache.
    Put your finger on the start button of the console for 10 seconds until it goes out.
    Then wait another 30 and turn it on again.
    After trying this, reinstall the game.
    It may work for you :D.
  13. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I would try removing the disc from the console and then

performing a power cycle
    on your console. Perform a power cycle by holding the power button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off. Afterwards, unplug your console from the wall outlet for about 1 minute.

Re-plug in your Xbox and turn it on. Try your Halo Wars disc again.

Hope this helps!
  14. choppyseize Win User

Hi

The disc itself could be corrupted or dirty, Are you able to try it on another Xbox by chance ?
  15. D2123 Win User

Well, i have a friend with a xbox 360, i will try going to his house and testing it there!, i will notify you if it works.

Thanks!
  16. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hiya D2123,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

Sorry to hear that the issue is still persisting. If the game is still having issues launching, then
    I suggest to try troubleshooting the console operating system by performing a soft factory reset and keeping games and apps

[*]
    Please take a look at the following troubleshooting article:
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    (Reset and keep my games & apps.)

[*]

Note: Before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles and have a stable internet connection.

[*]

[*]Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. I cant play Halo Wars Xbox 360 on my Xbox One - Similar Threads - cant play Halo

2. WHY CANT I LOG IN AND PLAY MULTIPLAYER WITH MY DAUGHTER IN HALO INFINITE WITHOUT MAKING A...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY CANT I LOG IN AND PLAY MULTIPLAYER WITH MY DAUGHTER IN HALO INFINITE WITHOUT MAKING A...: One of the biggest upsets with this **** trash xbox. One thing after another. When i was a kid i played halo and halo 2 with frinds. I recently bought halo infinite and my 9 year old is...
  3. I cant seem to be able play Halo Infinite. It won't load but give a code 0x803f900a What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant seem to be able play Halo Infinite. It won't load but give a code 0x803f900a What...: I cant seem to be able to access my gamepass games example Halo Infinite or any game pass games. I have a subscription for ultimate & I play on my xbox one. It won't load & a msg appears to "sign...
  4. Why cant i play halo infinite on my app even though i PAID for the **** thing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play halo infinite on my app even though i PAID for the **** thing: Before you say i may not have enough hardware. **** I have an asus tuf dash f15 that has an rtx 3070 30026449-97e1-46bb-bc6d-bce102440476
  5. cant play HALO INFINITE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play HALO INFINITE: when I tried to play the game halo infinite in PC, keep loop in launching part an return a message like this...
  6. it says on halo 5 that one playter cant play and its in red?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says on halo 5 that one playter cant play and its in red?: it says on halo 5 that one playter cant play and its in red? I think its me, how fo I fix this please help I havent been online for a while and I just started back tonight...
  7. Cant play halo infinite on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play halo infinite on pc: So I'm trying to play halo infinite with my mate and when i go on multiplayer it says that it requires an Xbox live connection and an account with multiplayer privileges. However I cant get the...
  8. I cant play Halo MCC multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play Halo MCC multiplayer: All of the modes are grayed out. I can only play custom multiplayer. I've tried reinstalling. What do I do? 61a5c100-868f-4097-800f-a171b1c95f92
  9. Cant Play Halo Wars 2 On PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Play Halo Wars 2 On PC: Hi! I have Halo Wars 2 on pc but it wont let me open it. I bought it on the Microsoft store and when I first got it It was fine and I was able to play but up until about a year ago it wont let me...
  10. Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?: I have made sure under settings and general that is this my offline computer, but I want to play MCC offline. I owned gamepass before MCC, but I just bought MCC from the official xbox Microsoft...