I can’t play GTA Online without getting disconnected from Xbox live, I only ever disconnect...

Discus and support I can’t play GTA Online without getting disconnected from Xbox live, I only ever disconnect... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I go on GTA online it disconnects my whole Xbox from Xbox live. It only happens on GTA and happens almost every time I get into a session, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BenSavin, Nov 13, 2020.

1. BenSavin
    BenSavin Guest

I can’t play GTA Online without getting disconnected from Xbox live, I only ever disconnect...

Whenever I go on GTA online it disconnects my whole Xbox from Xbox live. It only happens on GTA and happens almost every time I get into a session, and happens every time I get into a session with my friends. What should I do?

:)

BenSavin, Nov 13, 2020
  2. FoRdH8Er24 Win User

Xbox wont connect or stay connected

Hi everyone. I am having an issue similar to this, but on a smaller scale. Whenever I play GTA 5, I always get disconnected from XBOX LIVE after a few minutes. It only EVER happens on GTA 5. Is anyone else having this problem? P.S. my network runs at the
    minimum standard for good online play: 3.5 MB/S.
  3. Tees189 Win User

Constantly getting disconnected

I got the same problem, but only when I'm on netflix! I can play online, but when I watch a movie on netflix, I get disconnected for Xbox Live. After reconnecting to Xbox Live, I can watch a movie about 20 min and then I get disconnected again! Nothing wrong
    with my internet because I can play online without any problems!
  4. TONY KORNHElSER Win User

disconnecting every 5 minutes from xbox live

i took my black ops 2 disc out and put in GTA IV, went online and played for over an hour without a single disconnect, then decided to put the black ops 2 disc back in and disconnected at the multiplayer menu after 5 minutes

i dont get it
  5. Blackcassiel Win User

MW3 Disconnect Servers and Xbox Live

I'm becoming increasingly irritated with this problem. Any day I do attempt to play Modern Warfare 3 I get a complete disconnect from Xbox live. My router and modem are running perfectly. I only ever get these disconnects when I try to play modern warfare
    3. I even get disconnected if I'm playing the campaign missions. I am seriously DISAPPOINTED in all of the companies involved with this game.
  6. Eric Escamilla Win User

Random disconnects not in multiplayer though

Mister Cerb,

I did what you said. Still happening though. I get disconnected from single player pretty fast but when I play GTA online with friends, I can play for hours with no drops. If I play it by my self I'll get disconnected
Thema:

1. I can’t play GTA Online without getting disconnected from Xbox live, I only ever disconnect... - Similar Threads - can’t play GTA

2. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  3. i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5: I can’t except a game invite (GTA5( (when I’m on Xbox X) from my friends on Xbox One. Is there a solution ? 746b983b-55f4-4831-a5a5-4227e788982b
  4. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  5. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  6. Why can’t i play GTA Online even though i have already purchased it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i play GTA Online even though i have already purchased it?: A long time ago, maybe 6 months ago, i was playing GTA online and I was having a lot of fun. I then decide to play it again later on until today when i stumbled across this problem. I couldn’t...
  7. In gta 5 I can’t hear the voice chat but if I connect my phone by remote play I can hear it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In gta 5 I can’t hear the voice chat but if I connect my phone by remote play I can hear it...: I can’t hear voice chat in gta 5 online but if connect my phone through remote play I can hear it does anybody know how to fix that 36d49e67-6c4f-4604-acf4-f3dfb5e3acf9
  8. I purchased Xbox live gold and I can’t join or invite friends to play games with me like gta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Xbox live gold and I can’t join or invite friends to play games with me like gta: It would always say lost something everytime I try to join my friend’s lobby on gta 3bcbbdcf-4b83-4cbe-9e69-65cca123d10b
  9. Can’t play GTA V online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play GTA V online.: Won’t allow me to play online. Mature level set to 18+. Please help. 0334d00b-de50-495d-b9d3-df634015dd3d
  10. Can’t play any games on epic games and gta launcher because of error code 0xc000007b

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play any games on epic games and gta launcher because of error code 0xc000007b: Hi so I have been trying it play games on Epic Games and Rockstar launcher but I can’t because of the error code 0xc000007b I keep getting the same message about that error code and I have been...