I can’t play games without my Xbox saying “We can’t save more data for this game or app.”...

Discus and support I can’t play games without my Xbox saying “We can’t save more data for this game or app.”... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was trying to play my favorite game and it popped up with that error (error code 0x80830003) and I can’t save it anymore. Does someone know how to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mocha286onXbox, Dec 22, 2022.

1. I can’t play games without my Xbox saying “We can’t save more data for this game or app.”...

I was trying to play my favorite game and it popped up with that error (error code 0x80830003) and I can’t save it anymore. Does someone know how to fix it?

submitted by /u/Mocha286onXbox
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mocha286onXbox, Dec 22, 2022
  2. cwack Win User

When trying to play Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this?

Yes I’ve cleared over 100 gb on my Xbox but xcloud still won’t work for fallout 4 and it’s only fallout 4 that has a problem. I tried using cloud gaming on my Xbox instead but it still didn’t work. My game starts syncing and then says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” and says my Xbox is out of space for saved data
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

“we can’t save more data for this game or app”

Hi Jack, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, clear the local saved games, power cycle the console and open the game again.

To do it, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage.

On the Manage storage devices screen, select: Clear local saved games. This deletes games saved to your hard drive, but they'll still be saved to the cloud.

Then, turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 60 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 60 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console
  4. RainingRoses Win User

Can’t save more data for game or app

Hi Helen,

What console are you experiencing this issue with - Xbox One or Series X|S? Please specify the exact model.

Are you an Xbox Insider and what OS version are you currently on? You can find this info in Settings > System > Console info.

This error is generally related to insufficient storage or a corrupt game file. Do you receive the error with other accounts/profiles? Refer to ‘we can’t save additional info for...’ in this guide:

Syncing Xbox game saves to the cloud error messages | Xbox Support

I see you have a 2TB external storage drive, so there’s a possible workaround to this. If the game is on your internal storage, try to move it to the external (or vice versa) and see if there’s any difference after. Be sure to restart your console by disconnecting the power cable (from both the wall outlet and console itself) and wait at least 10-15 seconds to completely reset the power supply before relaunching the game.

Don’t worry, you don’t necessarily need to completely uninstall and reinstall the game again. Moving (or copying) games is significantly faster than installing:

Transfer multiple games at once to your Xbox console | Xbox Support

If this persists, please report the problem so it can be looked into and properly addressed. You may add [Xbox Forums] to the title of the report, then share this here once complete.

Hope this helps.
  5. Helen Mendez Win User

The game loads perfectly on a friend’s console.

I only deleted the files on our console. I was worried that if I deleted it everywhere all his progress would be lost. (He had just gotten to level 50 not too long ago).
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Helen

Probably the game is telling you that it needs more cloud space data.

Can you try deleting unused saved data in the cloud and test the game?

In case you need to know how to delete cloud saves, check this article:

"You can manage your data for individual games through My games & apps on your Home screen. Here's how:

On Home, select My games & apps.

Highlight the game, press the Menu  button on your controller, then select Manage game & add-ons.

Select the Saved data box, then choose the item you want to delete."

Article: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-s...

After that, restart your console and give it a new try
Thema:

I can’t play games without my Xbox saying “We can’t save more data for this game or app.”...

1. I can’t play games without my Xbox saying “We can’t save more data for this game or app.”... - Similar Threads - can’t play games

2. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  3. i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5: I can’t except a game invite (GTA5( (when I’m on Xbox X) from my friends on Xbox One. Is there a solution ? 746b983b-55f4-4831-a5a5-4227e788982b
  4. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  5. I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...: I’ve been having a problem connecting to multiplayer games although I have game pass ultimate I can play forza horizon 5 fine so Ik I have gamepass but every game that requires online multiplayer...
  6. Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...: Once games are removed from the Xbox store I can’t play them even with the disc it’s not recognised. I can no longer play forza 7 or gta 5? 94ed04c4-94af-4627-860a-5b58d444190b
  7. I can’t play online games in Xbox One X after 12.am

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play online games in Xbox One X after 12.am: I wanted to play online games at night so I asked my parents to increase the screen time but even we tried to increase the screen time, I can’t access to every online game after 12.am. How can we...
  8. My Xbox series s can’t play games optimised for s/x

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s can’t play games optimised for s/x: Hi I brought my Xbox series s a couple years ago and had no problems with it until now. I don’t know what has gone on but I’ve tried to instal a game only for Xbox s and x and I can’t install...
  9. Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser: Hi, I’m having a problem with Xbox Cloud Gaming. I want to play Fortnite on my browser, but I can’t sign in to my Epic Games account. I have tried clearing my cache, resetting my password, and...
  10. Why can’t I play game pass games, if I have game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play game pass games, if I have game pass?: I have gamepass ultimate for another month, it expires on the 24th of January, 24 days from now, and I can’t launch or play any game pass games at all but I can play all my bought games, what is...