I cant play forza horizon 5 in egypt

Discus and support I cant play forza horizon 5 in egypt in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant play forza horizon 5 in egypt everytime i open the game and press horizon life i cant open it and i bought the game to play with friends so how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mazenmagdy, Nov 28, 2021.

1. mazenmagdy
    mazenmagdy Guest

I cant play forza horizon 5 in egypt everytime i open the game and press horizon life i cant open it and i bought the game to play with friends so how to play with them and teredo is blocked and i cant make it open or anything so pleaseeeee i need help

:)

mazenmagdy, Nov 28, 2021
  2. mazenmagdy Win User

Well when i called my vodafone providers they didnt help me and i enabled the DMZ from the router that what i have could done i dont know what else i can do :( how to do the other stuff and they dont know how to make the port for 88 and that you mentioned not be disabled i am lost
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

mazenmagdy, you know the model of your router? If you do, you can search for a tutorial on how you do all those configurations I sent you. :)

Because every router model out there has its own UI and settings. :) But all of them you can configure like this.
  4. mazenmagdy Win User

Trust me they dont know what is the UPNP or DMZ or even dont know how to work with the ports :(
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

mazenmagdy, your ISP did not have someone on the tech support you could talk to? Because those configurations are usually very easily handled by them.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Really? Have you opened the ports, enable UPnP and also put your IP on the DMZ zone?
Thema:

1. I cant play forza horizon 5 in egypt - Similar Threads - cant play forza

2. I cant play forza 5 with game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza 5 with game pass core: I brought a 3 months xbox gold live voucher and when I redeemed it was not was it said it was and was infact xbox core. This was not what I payed for and was mislead by Xbox which om not happy...
  3. Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.: I download the game via the Xbox game pass in my PC and when the game open, it tells me that i am <not connected and can only play offline.> <Reason: Failed to download contend.> I tried to press...
  4. I have forza 7 on disk but i cant play it on my xbox one s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have forza 7 on disk but i cant play it on my xbox one s.: The game is not downloaded on my Xbox. The xbox shows no sign of knowing there is a disk 945c0475-cbf0-4137-a77a-2f808d98b46c
  5. I cant log on my account when playing forza horizon4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log on my account when playing forza horizon4: It happened once.When i start playing the game,there is a notifcation telling me that i cant log on my xbox live.But i can log on mu account at this web and MIC store...
  6. I cant play forza on my main account but can on alt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza on my main account but can on alt: Hey guys, im having a problem getting into fh5 i can play with no problems on my alternate accounts but when i try to load up forza horizon 5 on my main account the game crashes before it can load...
  7. i cant play forza horizon 5 because of a error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play forza horizon 5 because of a error code: Forza Horizon 5 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...
  8. Cant play forza horizon 5 (you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play forza horizon 5 (you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile): As title says, I cant play the game anymore because im required to be signed into my profile, in which i am logged. This started today, as yesterday the game was fine, weirdly enough, i can play...
  9. Cant update Forza 5 and cant play it either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant update Forza 5 and cant play it either: I have the update button showing for forza 5, but clicking it doesnt do anything, neither has restarting the app or pc. When i launch the game it wont let me sign in and as a result cant play it,...
  10. Forza horizon 5 cant play with an active subscription with xboc game pass ultimate on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 cant play with an active subscription with xboc game pass ultimate on pc.: Hello, i bought the '' xbox game pass ultimate '' to get forza horizon 5 early with the premium edition. When i go on the premium version, it says that it's a bundle and I have to wait for the...