I can't play Forza Horizon 5 after the Donut Media Update! The Game crashes while loading.

Discus and support I can't play Forza Horizon 5 after the Donut Media Update! The Game crashes while loading. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't play Forza Horizon 5 after the Donut Media Update! The Game crashes while loading. I've tried to download and install the game all over again... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FernandoFerrara, Nov 27, 2022.

1. I can't play Forza Horizon 5 after the Donut Media Update! The Game crashes while loading.

I can't play Forza Horizon 5 after the Donut Media Update! The Game crashes while loading. I've tried to download and install the game all over again but it didn't solve the problem. I'm not able to find a solution in the internet.

:)

FernandoFerrara, Nov 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I can't play Forza Horizon 5 after the Donut Media Update! The Game crashes while loading.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Fernando

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:
    Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. FernandoFerrara Win User

Hey,

This is Happening on PC. I‘m using Windows 10 which used to be always up to date.

This case only Happens with FH5, all my other games work fine. Before the Donut Media Update I had the issue That I wanted to start the Game, Double clicked it and then the Microsoft Store opened, but the Game didn‘t Start. I was able to fix That issue.

Now with the New Problem I tried to Install the Game all over. I also reset the Microsoft Store. I Tried to start the Game with my antivirus Turned of.

Nothing of the above Solved my Problems.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the extra information Fernando
    We can try to isolate the issue a bit more, but if the issue persist the best option is report this problem to the Forza team
    https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...

A. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily
    Restart the PC and try again

B. Do a clean boot in your PC and try again
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

C. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

D. Try uninstalling the most recent windows update, just in case it is the one causing conflicts

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...

E. Run the SFC tool to find and repair possible system corruptions

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

F. (Optional) Perform an in-place upgrade for your system (don't worry your content will remain)

G. (Optional) Perform a custom installation for windows
    <you can recover your personal files later>

5. SKYLINE1997 Win User

My games forza horizon 3 tells me that my profile is no longer valid HELP ME

Same problem here

i can't loading forza horizon 3 profile after big update

even reinstall the games but still cannot to play
  6. JustakenHD Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Problem

Hello, I have a problem with Forza Horizon 3.Forza opens and I can press enter and the game starts loading sometimes it crashes while loading, and sometimes I come into the game but it always crashes after 5 seconds.What I already tried:Micro is deactivatedDownload
    your Windows Store appUser Account Control is enabledForza is resetI have already created a local user accountWindows store app Troubleshoot problems (No error found)Hardware:Nvidia Gtx 780Xeon x5650 without OC8GB ddr3 Ram (tried it with 16GB, which I borrowed
    from a friend)Msi x58 Pro-EKaspersky Antivirus 20182TB HDD500W bequiet! power supplyLatest Windows updates are installed

Sorry it's with Google Translated
Thema:

1. I can't play Forza Horizon 5 after the Donut Media Update! The Game crashes while loading. - Similar Threads - can't play Forza

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....
  4. I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...: I have Forza Horizon 3-5 and 4 and 5 isn't available and it keeps telling me that I need to renew my subscription when I already have Game pass Core, I really want to play but I can't. Please help...
  5. Why can't I play Forza Horizon 4 DLC offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Forza Horizon 4 DLC offline?: I own a copy of FH4 on PC, and every DLC for it separately, I don't own the Car Pass or the VIP pass, just the standard edition of the game and the DLCs for it, all purchased through the Microsoft...
  6. Can't Play Online In Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Online In Forza Horizon 4.: I've recently bought Forza Horizon 4 in the Microsoft store. Before, when I used a game pass to play it, I was able to play online and with other players. I don't have the game pass any more, but...
  7. I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....: I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show. It says i need to sign in. I already have an account 878a3fe4-2579-4a3a-b947-3365ef68e06c
  8. Why can't I play Forza Motorsport 3 on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Forza Motorsport 3 on Xbox Series X?: I own a copy of Forza Motorsport 3, I really enjoyed playing it. Bur for some reason can't put my disc in and play it on the Series X. The only reason I got one was because my 360 broke and...
  9. I can't play Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Forza horizon 5: Hello I just bought the gamepass and I tried to play forza horizon 5 but i just can't launch the game so i would like to get somes tips here are all the things i have done : -Updating nvidia...
  10. I show Forza 7 in my order history, but I can't find it or play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I show Forza 7 in my order history, but I can't find it or play it: I show Forza 7 in my order history, but I can't find it or play it. When I put in the code, it says 'already redeemed'. Purchased the code from CDKEYS.com. Did I get screwed? [img]...