I Cant play FIFA 2016 online on my XBOX ONE

Discus and support I Cant play FIFA 2016 online on my XBOX ONE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the XBOX One FIFA 16 edition, but i can´t play online. It says "Your profile is not allowed to use this feature." ¿What can i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaivAbca, Jan 6, 2016.

1. DaivAbca
    DaivAbca Guest

I bought the XBOX One FIFA 16 edition, but i can´t play online. It says "Your profile is not allowed to use this feature."

¿What can i do?

:)

DaivAbca, Jan 6, 2016
  2. xSARDARx
    xSARDARx Guest
    Your Profile doesnot have the correct permission to access this feature

I purchased XBOX Live Gold back in June 2016 for my XBOX One. I changed my console and upgraded it to XBOX One Elite on 28th of December. I was able to play online games till 3rd of January 2017. On the 4th of January I got this message when I was planning
    to play FIFA 17 Online.

"Your Profile does not have the correct permission to access this feature"

My subscription is intact, as I still have 6 months.

Now, I don't know what in God's name is wrong with my profile/XBOX.

Please help me!

xSARDARx, Jan 6, 2016
  3. Can't play games online or off.

I suddenly cant play FIFA. Message says For this game you need to be online. But I cant get online. Ive checked my settings and all is OK. I can watch Netflix and go online, but I cant get FIFA to start as it says its not online. What can I do?

bertiebuster65, Jan 6, 2016
  4. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest

Buy an Xbox Live Gold Subscription.

Eggnogga, Jan 8, 2016
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Buy an Xbox Live Gold Subscription.
  6. Silverfox72 Win User

Xbox gold

Ive set my friends xbox to my home xbox . But we cant play each other online on fifa . I take it we cant share my xbox gold live account to play against each other .
  7. Mhamad Tahsin Win User

Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

My device is xbox one s

When my friend share his game pass with me with family setting when i play online games like r6 and fifa. The problem is i cant play online match and i cant invite my freind when i invite them the big poster shows and says

(You dont access privilege ..)

Sorry for my bad English❤️🌹
  8. Muhammet HanifiTezca Win User

Minecraft dungeons doesnt working

i tried this thing nothing changed. I have problems like this. İ want play Fifa 21 with my online friends he can see me online but i cant see him online. We cant play any games .
  9. Wandering J-FCF600C0 Win User

fifa 14 online

what is going on with my fifa will some please help, cant get online to play game
Thema:

1. I Cant play FIFA 2016 online on my XBOX ONE - Similar Threads - Cant play FIFA

2. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  3. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  4. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  5. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  6. Cant play fifa 21 anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play fifa 21 anymore: A year ago or something I bought fifa 21 on the xbox one but after a time I got bored and uninstalled it but now i want to play it again but it isn't in my game or apps and when I go to the...
  7. Cant play FIFA 20 on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play FIFA 20 on disc: I bought Fifa 20 for xbox one but after installing a game its loads shows the FIFA 20 logo then goes black screen and stay like that... 2f69b9ca-1de8-4fac-9195-243c72df553a
  8. I bought fifa 20 and cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fifa 20 and cant play: I bought digital fifa 20 on my former xbox that is now broken. I bought a new xbox, loged in my Microsoft account but I have lost all my games. Is there something i can do or i'll have to buy it...
  9. check my account - im not banned anymore and i cant play fifa 18 pro clubs

in XBoX on Consoles
    check my account - im not banned anymore and i cant play fifa 18 pro clubs: The suspension of my account ended on October 23 but I can not play fifa pro clubs 18. I need this error to be fixed. b5fd81fe-4f39-48d3-aa38-360f71ba516c
  10. Xbox live Gold Trial cant play play multiplayer fifa 17

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold Trial cant play play multiplayer fifa 17: i recently bought an xbox one s fifa 17 bundle.It came with a prepaid code which i used and it finally expired. Now i subscribed to a one month free trial xbox live gold. My microsoft account...