I can't play dead space online

Discus and support I can't play dead space online in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was trying to play dead space 3 with a friend on the xbox one but when I click on the cooperative campaign section it turns out that I need an online... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IgnacioPoblete1, Jun 29, 2022.

1. I can't play dead space online

I was trying to play dead space 3 with a friend on the xbox one but when I click on the cooperative campaign section it turns out that I need an online pass and when I try to buy it, it appears that my account has the special content deactivated.

:)

IgnacioPoblete1, Jun 29, 2022
  2. SammyVS Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, Ignacio?

Check if your account privacy settings are all ''allow'' or ''everyone''.

On this link you can adjust these settings, then click ''Submit'', restart your console and try again.

https://account.xbox.com/Settings
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @IgnacioPoblete1! I hope that you are doing well!

May I ask you is your account linked to a family account or a parental account?
  4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Condemned 3?

^

Try Dead Space I and II if you like horror games and haven't played them. I can't speak for Condemned, since I haven't played it, but Dead Space is definitely a top quality series.
  5. Dissident FR Win User

Battlefield 3/'Player too young' (of age)/Haven't found a solution

By the way, I can play Dead Space 2 an EA game which is 18 restricted but I can't play BF3 which is 16 ;)
  6. Y3ll0Wm0nk3y Win User

new to dead space 2 looking for friends

Hey dude, i would like to play halo or dead space 2 with you. I don't have the online pass though.
Thema:

1. I can't play dead space online - Similar Threads - can't play dead

2. Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...: I used to have GamePass Ultimate, but since I didn't really played that many games, I cancelled my suscription and purchased my games on black friday. And all the other games work fine, except...
  3. Can't play Dead Cells and Hollow Knight because I'm stuck on an infinite login screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play Dead Cells and Hollow Knight because I'm stuck on an infinite login screen: Hey there, I recently redeemed my free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (1 month) which was included in my laptop purchase, and I downloaded Dead Cells and Hollow Knight. The thing is, I can't open them...
  4. So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...: Just like tell me why I need game pass ultimate to play my favorite game even though I have been playing your games through game pass for a while so instead I got The Game bought the folder and...
  5. Why can't I play Dead By Daylight?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Dead By Daylight?: On my xbox account I have purchased Dead By Daylight. Its been working fine for months even on separate xboxs I've put my account on but all of a sudden whenever I try to go on dead by daylight it...
  6. I pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 and now I can't play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 and now I can't play it.: Back when Red Dead got announced I bought the game and played it when it came out and then forgot about it. I tried to reinstall it and play it again and when I would go to my library, I don't...
  7. Can't play Red Dead Redemption 2 Story mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Red Dead Redemption 2 Story mode: Why can't I play red dead 2 story mode anymore I owned this game since 2018 and now i have to pay for something I already use to own 9d8a34ca-5819-4c2e-8344-6af6c64e82a0
  8. Why can't I play Dead by Daylight?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Dead by Daylight?: I have both the digital and physical copies of this game. I played it absolutely fine for months, probably close to a year with no issues until all of a sudden I kept getting the same error code...
  9. why can't I play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode: I was playing red dead online when it was on gamepass so i decided to buy the story mode but when the gamepass subscription ended i didn't any rights of playing red dead redemption 2 story mode...
  10. Xbox One - I can't play Red Dead Redemption 2 single player from disc while offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - I can't play Red Dead Redemption 2 single player from disc while offline: I own a disc copy of RDR2 for Xbox one and all updates are installed. I am currently unable to connect my XBox One to any network. Why can I not play the game I spent €70 on, on a console I paid...