I can’t play cod multiplayer

Discus and support I can’t play cod multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own the vault edition of the game but it won’t let me play shoot house. fa98bd00-b08a-452c-8115-69dbfdedf5ce Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoeMamma3, Dec 4, 2022.

1. JoeMamma3
    JoeMamma3 Guest

I own the vault edition of the game but it won’t let me play shoot house.

:)

JoeMamma3, Dec 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, I can suggest you other thing to try in this case:

A. Power cycle the Xbox:
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, remove and re-add your profile on the console.
    In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, enable all the remote play features and try again

B. Try using a custom DNS address: (in some cases the default DNS can cause some conflicts, if that doesn’t work you can revert the changes)

go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings

Once you’re inside the Advanced Settings menu, go to DNS settings and select Manual from the list of available options.
    When you get to the next screen, enter 8.8.8.8 in the box associated with the Primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 in the Secondary DNS box.

Once the default DNS addresses have been changed, restart your console and see if the issue has been resolved at the next console startup.
    If that doesn't work use 1.1.1.1 as primary and 1.0.0.1 as secondary

C. Clear your MAC address
    Go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > Alternate MAC Address
    Select Clear, restart your console and give it a new try

D. Reinstall the game

E. Do a factory reset for your console but keeping games and apps
    Go to Settings > System > Console info > reset and then select keep my games and apps
    **Make sure to know the email and password for all your accounts
  3. JoeMamma3 Win User

I am on the series S when I click on Shoot house it says buy the whole game to play all modes and in the top right it says pre order and I’ve uninstalled multiplayer and reinstalled it and it still won’t work.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Joemamma3

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox, right?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    What happens exactly when you try to play this mode inside call of duty?
    If you see an error message, tell me what error are you seeing

And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Favorite game to play after work?

I really enjoy playing any COD multiplayer after a stressful day. Right now I’m playing BO4, but have Modern Warfare preordered and I can’t wait to take my frustrations out on that game, next.
  6. Yineca Win User

My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it, what would I lose?

You would lose games with gold, deals and access to online gaming on games that cost money but games that are free you’d be able to access multiplayer still games like apex legends fortnite halo infinite and I believe cod warzone you’ll still be able to access party chats but a game like cod vanguard and Cold Wars standard multiplayer you can’t play without the membership
Thema:

1. I can’t play cod multiplayer - Similar Threads - can’t play cod

2. Why can’t me and my brother play cod infinite warfare at the same Time as for the one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t me and my brother play cod infinite warfare at the same Time as for the one...: It will just load the second one on to get on infinitely on connecting to Xbox live 0eed755a-45fd-49b4-83f3-c0044b90447b
  3. Can’t play CoD MW 1 campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play CoD MW 1 campaign: I’ve recently bought Cod MW 1 and have downloaded the campaign packs but can’t play the campaign. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled but it still won’t let me play c7b8cb45-01ea-43de-820a-ffdc4d0d499b
  4. Can’t play COD MW Campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play COD MW Campaign: Hi, I recently paid for MV and made all the necessary downloads. There was several add ons however, I still cannot play the campaign? I’ve checked multiple forums on this situation and it seems...
  5. In CoD MW, I can’t find where to play the campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In CoD MW, I can’t find where to play the campaign: When I go into the game, the only options are buy MW2 or play warzone, I can’t find the campaign despite hacking the correct packs downloaded, I’ve been searching for ages for a fix but can’t find...
  6. I have XBox Gamepass Ultimate, but for some reason I can’t play CoD Black Ops online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have XBox Gamepass Ultimate, but for some reason I can’t play CoD Black Ops online...: I have tried restarting my console. Also tried removing my account and re-adding it. 16e37316-de9a-446a-a6d2-38e30a9acfd6
  7. Since update I can’t play survival on cod modern ware fare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since update I can’t play survival on cod modern ware fare: Since the update. Survival no longer shows in special ops section. Dlc shows installed 78be4c51-d958-4bfc-8457-5f180e8b3671
  8. Why is is that I own both COD games and I can’t play them ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is is that I own both COD games and I can’t play them ?: I have over 13 files downloaded for COD modern warfare and Cold War but I can’t play the games even tho the Xbox store tells me that I own them and can’t purchase them again? Someone please tell...
  9. Can’t play COD: Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play COD: Modern Warfare: I got CODMW back in December with the Game Pass, when the warzone update came out I downloaded it but now when i try to play Modern Warfare it asks me to buy the whole game, even though I already...
  10. I can’t play COD modern warfare it causes my console shuts down!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play COD modern warfare it causes my console shuts down!!!!: can somebody help me with this??? Microsoft suport didn’t give me a solution and Activision its very hard to talk with them. I cant play the game it literally kills my console when I put it. I was...