I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message...

Discus and support I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message saying there has been a “data mismatch.” I don’t know how to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Morgan Bidaut, Feb 26, 2023.

1. I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message...

I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message saying there has been a “data mismatch.” I don’t know how to fix it, any ideas?

:)

Morgan Bidaut, Feb 26, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message saying there has been a “data mismatch.” I don’t know how to fix it, any ideas?

Hi Morgan! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Do you use an Xbox console? Which model exactly?

Does the error only shows from your friend?

I suggest that we try to clear your local save and resync it with the cloud.

First, delete the local save:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.

After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    Press and hold the Xbox button in the centre of your controller.

Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you're connected to the Xbox service.

Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.
  3. Aman Bhadauria Win User

Not able to play FIFA 22 with my friend

Hi, can you confirm that is this available on FIFA 23? If I buy FIFA 23 then will I be able to play with my friend on PC?

That is me on Xbox Series S and my friend is on PC, will this work?
  4. Shiz-9CA91398-3C15-4 Win User

looking for co-op partner

I 'm SL28 on a new character I started just to co-op after I beat it on another character but I only get summoned once an hour or less. Would be cool to get a co-op buddy since I can't get my friends to play this.
  5. Claws24-9DE7C3AA-FED Win User

Dark Souls has Possessed MY SOUL

Tell your friend to get Dark Souls instead, much better idea then playing CoD :)

if only there was an option to co-op the game with a mate from start then id of been so happy I might of just quit work to play it from the start in co-op mode ^^
  6. Jonjomourinho Meredi Win User

Why cant I play a friend on my ultimate pass

I have an xbox series s my friend has the same when he sends me invite on fifa 23 it automatically goes to fifa 23 cloud and its very leggy can I not play him on the fifa 23 normal screen with out going to fifa 23 cloud and I've deleted fifa 23 cloud but still have fifa 23 without cloud on it but it still shows on screen cloud
Thema:

I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message...

1. I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message... - Similar Threads - can’t play fifa

2. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  3. i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5: I can’t except a game invite (GTA5( (when I’m on Xbox X) from my friends on Xbox One. Is there a solution ? 746b983b-55f4-4831-a5a5-4227e788982b
  4. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  5. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  6. I can’t play fifa 23 online as it says my account doesn’t have the required permissions?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play fifa 23 online as it says my account doesn’t have the required permissions?...: I can’t play fifa 23 online as it says my account doesn’t have the required permissions? Have Xbox unlimited, Xbox preferences set to adult etc? be6a2523-1413-4789-becb-b8b2d9f2527b
  7. Hi I’m having problems I’m trying to play against my son on fifa 23 and I can’t him when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I’m having problems I’m trying to play against my son on fifa 23 and I can’t him when I...: I can’t add my son to play FIFA 23 together he doesn’t even appear in the search when I put in his EA ID 76c1db06-6f58-4c1a-873e-30a2afcbff4a
  8. I can’t play on fifa 22 online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play on fifa 22 online.: This happened on a separate account and has now done it on a different one. I was playing fifa online yesterday and it was fine and now every time i try to play online it says “Your account does...
  9. Can’t play FIFA 18 online and I have Xbox Live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play FIFA 18 online and I have Xbox Live gold: hello when incant to play FUT online match message your account does not have the required privilege to access this feature. Select yes if you would like to access this feature when i select yes...
  10. i can’t play the Fifa 17 trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can’t play the Fifa 17 trial: Every time i try to play the game it loads and kicks me out. I already tried everything from game freezing and trouble shooting 7c4895dd-99fd-4b56-b514-2688437c3796