I can't play Call of Duty MW2 on disc

Discus and support I can't play Call of Duty MW2 on disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought Call of Duty MW2 on disc and I was able to play the game but when I switched to Fifa and then back to MW2 it starts saying "Sys_error DEV... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shkorqa11, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Shkorqa11
    Shkorqa11 Guest

I just bought Call of Duty MW2 on disc and I was able to play the game but when I switched to Fifa and then back to MW2 it starts saying "Sys_error DEV ERROR 6039 [ingame.fc]. Why is it doing this, my disc is brand new and it can't be faulty. What should I do?

:)

Shkorqa11, Oct 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome. Stay healthy and safe.
  4. Shkorqa11 Win User

I found the solution, I had to delete the reserved data and it worked after that. Thank you anyways.
  5. OO7Pirate Win User

Mw3 .VS. Black Ops

MW2....I can't get into the newer Call of Duty games anymore like I was before.
  6. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

CoD MW

Can't wait to get back on the Call of Duty, as it's gone back to how it used to be with MW2 xD
Thema:

1. I can't play Call of Duty MW2 on disc - Similar Threads - can't play Call

2. My good friend Yuri9493 just got charged 65 buck for call of duty iw and he can't play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My good friend Yuri9493 just got charged 65 buck for call of duty iw and he can't play it.: had to go on another account to pay for his game and when he bought it, it installed and he couldn't play it. I wonder if anyone could help or else me and him might have to switch to ps and not...
  3. Can't play Call Of Duty Black Ops3 Disc or Digital Version on my Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Call Of Duty Black Ops3 Disc or Digital Version on my Xbox One S: My Original Xbox One power supply died and I was told you can't get them anymore! So I purchased an Xbox One S Pre Owned and can't play Call of Duty Black Ops 3. But I could on my Original Xbox...
  4. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it: So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game...
  5. why can't I play call of duty cold war on this specific account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I play call of duty cold war on this specific account: cold war closes anytime I try entering the game on this account but another account works jus fine da158cff-840c-4f28-ae9d-75ee1c741121
  6. Hello I can't play camphain on my call of duty modern warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I can't play camphain on my call of duty modern warfare 2019: I can't see the option to play camphain on call of duty modern warfare 2019 even though I have downloaded all the data packs and packs when I click on go offline I font see the usual menu and I...
  7. On Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) I can't seem to find where to to play the campaign....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) I can't seem to find where to to play the campaign....: There is an advert for Warzone 2.0 and MW2 on the left and Warzone Caldera on the right, but no option play the campaign for mw1. I have installed all the Addons for the game apart from the...
  8. I can't connect to the call of duty black ops 3 servers I can only play local and I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to the call of duty black ops 3 servers I can only play local and I have...: Every time I load up the game it doesn't work and only lets me play local and I have xbox live 0bad4dc8-32d6-46c4-a6f1-a5c2196e89cd
  9. I bought Call os Duty Ops Cold War to play the campaign offline, but I can't access the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Call os Duty Ops Cold War to play the campaign offline, but I can't access the...: First of all, I don't like online multiplayer, I bought the game with the expectation of playing the campaign mode and the local multiplayer completely offline, I don't intend to subscribe to...
  10. Can't play call of duty. Can you help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play call of duty. Can you help?: I bought Call of Duty black ops 2 and I have Xbox Live but the game seems to not understand. When I try playing zombies it says disconnected from Xbox Live and I can't figure out how to play the...