I can't play bo2 or Bo1 online and i dont know why

Discus and support I can't play bo2 or Bo1 online and i dont know why in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't play bo2 or Bo1 online anymore and I have no idea why. Ive got an online membership, ive seset my console to factory settings and then tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dillon_1969, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Dillon_1969
    Dillon_1969 Guest

I can't play bo2 or Bo1 online anymore and I have no idea why. Ive got an online membership, ive seset my console to factory settings and then tried all again and it did nothing. I deleted my accounts and then redownloaded them and that did nothing. I deleted the games and redownloaded them and that still did nothing. Ive tried eveything. Its only these games that dont work i can play XB1 games online perfectly its on XB360 games (Specifically Black Ops 1 and 2) that dont work online. It says "The curent proline isn't allowed to play on xbox live" why? Is it banned? Im so confused because it works for everything else. Im playing on an Xbox One S when i had the launch Xbox One the black one that worked fine and bo1 and bo2 played online perfectly on that console.

Please help and thank you in advance!

:)

Dillon_1969, Jan 3, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We will be needing to remove and re-add your Xbox 360 profile on your Xbox so you can successfully play the game again.

Please follow the steps below:

"1. Load up any of the two games

2. Press the menu and view button on the controller at the same time to open the Xbox 360 guide

3. Press "X" to sign out of your account

You should see an option labeled "Download Profile" then press "A" to confirm

4. Enter your Microsoft Account credentials."
  3. Dillon_1969 Win User

Thank you sorry for the late reply.

This has solved my issue!

It's odd because i tried this already and it didn't solve my issue but atleast it's working now thank you very much for your help!

Have a great rest of the week !!
  4. Red KillMachine Win User

B01 gives B02 a smack down!!!

Can any of you give me 5 reasons why bo2 online is better than bo1? Do not include zombies.
  5. yunggmoreira Win User

favorite game of all time?

BO1/BO2/BO3

All the cods with bo* the only one i dont like is the bo4
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Looking for Black Ops 2 friends? Click here!

I dont know the reason why, as I havent played BO2 yet, but many have said it is like MW3. There a huge difference in MW3 and BO1 as I played MW3 for the last year, but lately Ive been trying BO1 again and it does feel different. At this moment I am liking
    MW3s feel, but that maybe because thats what I am used to at the moment. Ill play whatever. Ill be on later tonight for sure, working nights Mon and Tues, so I have to stay up very late tonight.
Thema:

1. I can't play bo2 or Bo1 online and i dont know why - Similar Threads - can't play bo2

2. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  3. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  4. Can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my games: Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a new Xbox 7851d64a-061e-4492-84fc-35a9eea6a4bb
  5. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  6. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  7. When trying to play bo2 Xbox one says can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to play bo2 Xbox one says can't connect to Xbox live: When trying to play bo2 online on my Xbox one it'll say can't connect to Xbox live even though I'm online and I don't know how to fix it 370a8c12-a27f-4524-a13e-2a1ff3099a29
  8. Why can't I play bo2 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play bo2 online: It says I can't connect to Xbox live d857ecdf-5124-4f34-a3e0-81979c54545e
  9. I can't play bo2 on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play bo2 on my xbox one: i tried to use my disc for bo2 that was originally for the xbox360 on my xbox one anytime i try to play it, it tries to get me to download an xbox 360 account but i don't have one do i need to...
  10. Can't play bo2 online on xbox one x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play bo2 online on xbox one x?: I don't have any other 360 games to test and I keep trying to play online (mostly zombies) and it kicks me saying sign in status changed. I have deleted and downloaded my profile over and over and...